... and other rulebreakers! Well, somebody has to do it v,v (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matth

- anq12 : a f2p freekiller pyro (also with Pro w+m1*)
- Snickurs : very soft rulebreaker. He airblasted me in freeday, and I got hurt in a fall because of him. Not sure I really want to report him at all! But it was freeday, and I hate getting damaged in freeday lol
- godlike (all special characters in his nick) : he freekilled by backstab (well, at least not in a noob way!) + when he was warden, he didn't speak by mic, but gave orders only on chat. If you join blue team, and you verify your mic... YOU HAVE TO USE IT v.v
Sorry for your hardworking because of me, Admins, but I need to do this c:

Attachments

• 4.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 155
  • 3.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
Mhh.

anq12
is banned for 1 day (freekilling).
Snickurs got warned (giving damages by airblasting).

As I can't see the backstab on the demo, and as I couldn't contact him, ๖₲OĐŁıκЄ ت :Þ S>1Unu didn't got anything.
Next time, give at least a warn to those who aren't using mic as warden, and if they continue, report them, then we might do something.

Thanks for your report.

You really should start contacting admins. The amount of rulebreaker reports is starting to become ridiculous.

You really should start contacting admins. The amount of rulebreaker reports is starting to become ridiculous.
It isn't ridiculous. He is doing more then anyone can ask for. Dedicating his time for having fun and playing to making sure these people will take a punishment. I don't see you doing much besides sitting there being careless. Contacting admins is useful, but there are times when admins aren't on, when the rulebreaker spots an admin and stops, etc.

Reactions: Matth
It isn't ridiculous. He is doing more then anyone can ask for. Dedicating his time for having fun and playing to making sure these people will take a punishment. I don't see you doing much besides sitting there being careless. Contacting admins is useful, but there are times when admins aren't on, when the rulebreaker spots an admin and stops, etc.
Thank you, Azimage. I really wouldn't like to say this... But few other reporters and I are doing such more than some Trial Admins. I'd just like to play without noobs in server (impossible), and this happens because some admins spend their time doing something else (even if called). And if I report, that's because I can't call admins (Steam servers off, for example).... or they can't/don't want to come.
BTW, Didixo, tell me: That's ridicolous, so tell us NOT to report so much. If you want this, I'll report less (when I'd have to) --> I'll spend more of my time away from that server.
Bye.

Last edited:
Thank you, Azimage. I really wouldn't like to say this... But few other reporters and I are doing such more than some Trial Admins. I'd just like to play without noobs in server (impossible), and this happens because some admins spend their time doing something else (even if called). And if I report, that's because I can't call admins (Steam servers off, for example).... or they can't/don't want to come.
BTW, Didixo, tell me: That's ridicolous, so tell us NOT to report so much. If you want this, I'll report less (when I'd have to) --> I'll spend more of my time away from that server.
Bye.
pretty much the #1 reason I hate jailbreak.

Someone got a warning just for airblasting someone jokingly in freeday? Wow. Just wow.
It's annoying and can lead to fall damage. Just because its non-lethal doesnt mean you are allowed to abuse it. That's why cops don't go around tazing everyone they see.

It's annoying and can lead to fall damage. Just because its non-lethal doesnt mean you are allowed to abuse it. That's why cops don't go around tazing everyone they see.
Yes, but for a server that lets chaos rule with no admins for half the day than bans people based off of static screenshots and the words of any single player later, I think you should be a bit less strict when it comes down to someone airblasting you around for fun.

Yes, but for a server that lets chaos rule with no admins for half the day than bans people based off of static screenshots and the words of any single player later, I think you should be a bit less strict when it comes down to someone airblasting you around for fun.
People freekill for fun. People ruin other people's day for fun. It's the same as "just airblasting for fun".

People freekill for fun. People ruin other people's day for fun. It's the same as "just airblasting for fun".
Fair enough, but I don't think he airblasted to troll. Heck, I like being airblasted up into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread