Not open for further replies.
Reason about the Ban I DUNNO

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute :
Tell me why i got banned first

IECK2MI.png

KhBRmTq.png

._.* don't rise my hopes, i thought i got an info on why

i know that, i dunno where is this insult

This would normally have been a 3 week - 1 month month gag, but given the fact that you had appealed saying "You won't do it again" (back in 2013; @EvoWarrior5 why perma tho? Curious) and 3 years later you got at it again (multiple times), I judged a perm to be in order. Your chat had improved ever so slightly since your earlier blocks, but the fact remained that you still occasionally insulted people outright.

Screenshots: (in no particular order)
Insults marked with RED.
Not-so-good terms I would normally overlook, but since you had like 7 Comm Blocks, I took them in consideration too. Marked with BLACK. Could be just memeing; [with the "peasant" as in console peasant (?) part, "stfu plz" kid screaming in mic maybe? Understandable] I wasn't there, however.

I am against this appeal for now.

it's not an appeal, i am just curious how did u decide to go so many days ago on different occasions just when i logged off. none of ur pics are from the couple of days before the ban. What? just random check on people?
Why?

it's not an appeal, i am just curious how did u decide to go so many days ago on different occasions just when i logged off. none of ur pics are from the couple of days before the ban. What? just random check on people?
Why?

Real (probably)Reason : This can happen for either two things; One is that some admins do check up on the chatlog on their server to help keep it clean when they are not online. The second is that players do give reports privately sometimes instead of posting it on the forums.

Other Reason : We're all power hungry admins which monitor the servers 24/7 because banning/gagging/muting gives us pleasure.
giphy.gif

Why did you post in the "You are Banned (aka appeals)" section then?
You were reported. I'll keep the identity anonymous, sorry. Plus you played regularly, and I kept you under close observation when we happened to be on together. You never insulted then, which is all the more merrier for you.
When a person gets reported for insulting or chat-related offenses, I check as much of the chatlog as I can to find as many instances I can of said offense, then proceed to block. Whether you insulted a day or two before the block or not, does not matter. What matters is that you insulted.

I would like to close this now, if you have any more questions, feel free to add and ask me on steam or using the coversations system on the forums.

I'm not even going to bother giving my input on the appeal as a whole, I don't really care right now. But I have been summoned with this;

This would normally have been a 3 week - 1 month month gag, but given the fact that you had appealed saying "You won't do it again" (back in 2013; @EvoWarrior5 why perma tho? Curious) and 3 years later you got at it again (multiple times), I judged a perm to be in order.

I did a bit of digging and found his old appeal:

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gagged-and-muted-permanently.3764/

All info needed on the past context is there I think, though the narrative is presented discontinuously and is subject to reconstruction. I still remember what went down pretty much equally well as I did back when the appeal happened, so if any elaboration is needed on what happened in the thread I could give it I guess.

EDIT: one more thing I should add, at the time when I was relatively new to being admin I was much more strict and did not follow a protocol of stacking punishments. I would look at a situation and gauge "do I think this person will improve?" and if the answer was 'no' I'd have no trouble perming them. I stopped doing that later and I wouldn't do it that way now either (hence probably also why I unmuted him fairly easily after a little while in the above thread), though to be fair to myself I remember that most of the people who I permed did do well to be silenced for longer periods of time because their behaviour was appaling and they were even rude in their appeals. One of them was unsilenced a while back, not sure how he's doing now. Anyways, that's kinda irrelevant. Point being, I was stricter.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: The Death Stalker
you genius, this is my third topic, the other two were closed, and i was sent here, that's why it's in the appeal section. you dug deep enough to find topics from years ago yet you couldn't find topics from minutes ago.
----------------------------
as for keeping close eye on me, you're the admin that i see least on the servers. and whenever i see u, u get destroyed, which gives me the motive to why this happened, a player got rekt, maybe even you. i logged off, he couldn't get his revenge so let's play dirty and use gags.
as for ur pics, yes, i know insults are not ok, i am not justifying but i don't want them out of context, first pic cunt was a joke, u can see from the face, dds faggot, yup, pure hate insult, second pic cunt is the same for a bodyshooter, peasant is a joke about pc masterrace, third pic is with a close friend like a brother and it's ok between us, and 4th pic was vs a vaccinator medic in spawn, yup, another hate insult
Last thing, i'll always be here, i've been through so many admins and they all come, get bored, leave, but i am still here. I might be gagged and muted, but i'll keep destroying ur noob butts all the time. I'll be looking forward to the next time u'll be on server.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heratade
Well you admitted everything so yep, that's it.
Gonna close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread