Declined an ungag/unmute request made by me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordening

Banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Winton Murdoch
Steam ID 32 :STEAM_0:1:441862022
Date and Time of the Ban: 20th december 2022
Reason about the Ban: insulting / revealing
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for ungag/unmute : i didnt get a warning, i no proof and i just asked if she was there, then Madact didnt like it so i got muted gagged for a week, just for asking and having an opinion.
a request for an unban for ungag/unmute

Dear adam,
Dont send Madact my way, thanks.

I was incog on the server to catch alters which where called upon. I came on and went straight to spectator, so there was no need for me to change my profile picture at it was not visible but I did change my name. You then said 'hey madact :)' and started calling me a bitch on voice.

I went incog to catch alters and you are there saying my username both in chat and on voice. You purposely did this to reveal an admin was on. These alters know who I am, and if you're purposely trying to alert them to my presence I'm not going to be able to catch them

h) Obstructing administratorsGenerally obstructing an administrator in the performance of his tasks is strictly forbidden. This includes announcing when an administrator joins, when the administrator is hidden (i.e. the administrator is in stealth mode) or when the administrator is using an alias (and not their original name). If the admin has talked using their admin tag or has announced in some form that they are present (this excludes bans/gags/mutes) you may address the admin normally.

You were not dead. I believe it was a freeday, not sure what team you where on though. The mute was delayed.

This is going to be a word against word. I know what happened but you seem to be twisting it into your own narrative. You won't admit what you did was wrong either, so you're wasting my time.

Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread