An introduction: Windle (1 Viewer)

Windle

Donator
Hey all! :)

My name is Liam Windle, my friends call me Windle. I'd just like to say hello to everyone as I'm new to the forums, (but not the servers). I've been playing on the Panda servers for about 2 years on and off, primarily on the 5th server, the VSH server. The reason my playstyle has been on-and-off is because I was heavily involved with another group that has recently closed down after 9 years of uptime, the GFL servers, so I'm here looking for a new home! :)

I'm familiar with a lot of regulars from the VSH server and speak to many of the newcomers too. I'm always happy to help as I've been an admin on other servers for around 4 years. My true purpose for showing my head around here is to apply for an Admin role. After speaking with Iceviet, he recommended it after having at least 3 days of playtime.

Few (read: random) facts about me:

I love all types of music from pop to electro-swing, and have lots of links on my Steam profile!
I live in Manchester and work for the DWP as a FoH advisor, essentially dealing with enquiries
I am 21
My favourite fizzy drink is Dr. Pepper
Jaffa cakes are my favourite chocolate snack!
I have over 4,500 hours of TF2 playtime!!

So that's me! Feel free to say hi, I'm a lovely chap as always. I've included my Steam profile on here too if you'd like to add me.

Cheers! Windle.

Hello! Welcome to the forums :)

• Agree
Reactions: Onelight and Windle
Tally-Ho, Old chap, that was spiffing introduction if I do say so myself. Why don't we discuss our dignifying matters over a cuppa tea an' a good ol' crumpet, old bean?

• Friendly
Reactions: Windle
Hey Windle. Its fish :)

Welcome to the forums.

• Friendly
Henlo Windle, welcome to the community!

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread