An introduction to me hoovygoblin aka hoovygoblin the pootisbird (1 Viewer)

hoovygoblin

Hello I just want to say this is my first post in this forum and this is also my introduction.

I am a friendly player known on the Lazypurple servers as hoovygoblin the pootisbird or Just hoovygoblin for short.

I have played on that server for a few years now and I recently started playing on panda freak fortress 2 servers but I also often play on the other freak fortress servers in the game such as the ones run by Necgaming or the Skial version.

As for myself I am a young lone male with almost no irl friends because of high functioning autism and I am mostly doing stuff like analysing malware like Formbook ,Agent tesla or even emotet on a virtual machine and I am very much tech savvy in general where I have a solid grasp of programming concepts and my knowledge of Windows system internal api calls is decent thanks to learning this through simply analysing malware on my own by looking up blog posts detailing the process of reverse engineering this kind of software and they often mention what each api call does but usually there is also the official microsoft documentation available just in case which has proven to be very useful to me.

I am also very much terrified paranoid even of my personal information getting doxxed or leaked online so I try to avoid conflict with others online as much as possible and I also take security precautions on both my devices such as computer and phone but unfortunately I am aware I have made some mistakes of my own regarding what to share or not to share to others online so doxxing me would probably be far too easy but I am trying my best not to let it happen even if mistakes were made .

I have also briefly even set up servers of my own such as the time where I set up my my very own Plex media server on a very low spec pc from 2007 running the latest version of Ubuntu server edition or even just basic web servers running on a laptop like my first website I hosted years ago for a short while that looked it came straight out of the 1990's with bright blaring colours and static images but I have yet to attempt to host any tf2 servers of my own or even try to be an admin of a tf2 server because I am not sure how one would even do so or if I have the skills for it not related to technology because I could manage the technical aspects fairly easily.

I also regularly listen to a lot of classical music,film music and even video game music
anything that is epic ,grand and emotional is good enough like battle music or credits themes.

Also I very much happen to have a interest in cartoons especially old cartoons like most of the 90's era Disney movies and also art and I also browse Deviantart quite regularly and would love to make cartoons of my own eventually even though my art skills are very much subpar at best.

Previously I tried to register on these forums but I was unable to register because I kept getting a server error each and every time no matter if I tried to register using my steam account or not but alas I was finally able to register on the forum just today and I am so relieved it finally worked out.

I hope this is a good first introduction to this forum and a good first post!.

• Happy
Reactions: ballsack
Hello and welcome to Panda community, hope you like your stay ;) :nekoheart:

Welcome to the community my duder

Users who are viewing this thread