Not open for further replies.

ampre

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: varven
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:2820829
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-01-27 18:23:25
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I only have one account but my younger brother who i live with also plays tf2 and probably plays on this server network - Brother's steam account. According to him there was a issue before with a friend of his getting banned for accidentally using a vpn to our house's internal network while playing tf2 as well so I assume its detected a duplicate IP and insta-banned me

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: varven
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:2820829
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-01-27 18:23:25
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I only have one account but my younger brother who i live with also plays tf2 and probably plays on this server network - Brother's steam account. According to him there was a issue before with a friend of his getting banned for accidentally using a vpn to our house's internal network while playing tf2 as well so I assume its detected a duplicate IP and insta-banned me
sorry but what?
you are saying your friend accidentally using a vpn to your house but you post this thread on a vpn? :pepega:

• Clever
Reactions: Mikey
Yes? I have the nordvpn chrome extension on my browser is that an issue? the vpn is something my brother set up in order for his friends to share files or something idk i'd have to ask him the details about what that was all about, im not as good with computers as him.
Maybe im misreading this but you're coming across and very standoffish, is there a specific reason for that? have i done something wrong?

i'm just saying that using a vpn on our servers isnt a clever idea as it gets abused by other people.
dont use a vpn and you'll be fine.

I've removed the general ban but not the IP ban. Please refrain from using a vpn when connecting to panda community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread