Amount of players that can join JailBreak (1 Viewer)

Should Kevin make more spaces

• Total voters

stalker455655

Hi, well this is a thread to see if Kevin might be able to add more spaces to jailbreak server since its always full.Sometimes when i have time to play or when i want to its full which is annoying :(.

-stalker455655/Igor

Max supported player count is 24. Max adjustable playercount through the CVAR is 32. Max player count of the engine is 34.

Especially on a server like Jailbreak more players often means more trouble so I vote for a strong no.

Max supported player count is 24. Max adjustable playercount through the CVAR is 32. Max player count of the engine is 34.

Especially on a server like Jailbreak more players often means more trouble so I vote for a strong no.

Well its more fun with more people :) also yeah i agree with you yeah it might require more attention of admins.

Not if there are a balanced amount of guards
The mod alone is so fucking broken that you need an admin on 24/7 to begin with. I don't see more players working or be fair towards our Jailbreak staff.

• Agree
Reactions: Fishy
Not if there are a balanced amount of guards
Let us think of it like this;
With 32 people, havoc will happen. I can't explain why, not because "It adds 8 extra potentiall spammers"... It just happens
Havoc =
1. Headaches
2. Rulebreaking
3. Frustration

I played Jailbreak on a server for 900 hours, where 32 people could play at once, and it was not one moment where everything didn't sound and looked like shit in voicechat and the chatbox

you hit the point. i like 24 players even for servers that are high populated 24 slots since more players aint always more fun.

Well, i guess its a no.Just was asking but yeah you might be right.

Reactions: Kevin
  • Disagree
Reactions: Danny and Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread