Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Banned Steam Account: ☆VED 11☆ ★Trade Panda★
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:68766610
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-28-14 13:17
Reason about the Ban: Spamming.

Banned by Admin: Ron

Hi Admins,
Apologies for violating the rules of the server, bt the reason is i wasnt the one who was playin,dat was my lil cousin brother to whom i gave my demoman to play wid , i went out for sometime and came home and saw dat i was banned.so mayb dat was the reason of my ban.maybe he mst have spammed grenades or fridge hugged as he knew dat was the supply, cuz he has seen me playing with demoman before.
Please consider my request and apologies to Unban as am a regular panda player on ua server , so its bit difficult to ignore playin on dat amazing server :) :)

Hello.

Well, it's me who asked Ron to ban you for that, still got proof.
You are just temporaly banned by the way, just saying.

I write my answer (given by my opinion) here because everything below is some informations that people might not care about :
No, you are the only responsible of your account, and if everything happens in your account, that is your problem.
I feel skeptical about this little story (read below for more informations), we don't have any proof so we can't tell if what you've wrote is really the truth.
___
Also, your writing stings my eyes, it's an unban appeal, it should be correctly writed...in my opinion. Just saying.

It wasn't the first time that you (or eventually, your account) spammed, because you have already spammed in (many) other gameplay before.
There was so much spammers sometimes that I even forgot to report you on the forum because I had the bad luck to not having an available admin each time you were spamming.

How many times did I asked you to stop ? You just ignored me (someday I asked you to stop, you ignored me, then you used the chatbox though).
So, what you are going to tell ? That it was your cousin everyday ? I doubt of it, I can't prove that you're lying though.

dat was my lil cousin brother
How can your cousin being your brother ? Lol...

Apologies for violating the rules of the server

Why do you apologize if it wasn't you ?

i gave my demoman to play wid

You also spammed with an engineer's weapon (pomson 6000), and not once.

Last edited:
cuz he has seen me playing with demoman before.

So you mean he saw you play demoman spamming so he tried that too?

"And guilty for my previous dunn Spams :("

You are basically asking for unban while you know it happened, whether it was your cousin or you.

Yeah, but as you yourself said, you have spammed many times before. Meaning that we shouldn't unban you because you were breaking the rules by spamming.

Reactions: Electrod
As I was new to the game..I..was totally unaware of spam until somemone told me to read the rules in the panda server. And after dat I.was.aware about spammimg violations

You wasn't new, I know you.

I..was totally unaware of spam until somemone told me to read the rules in the panda server. And after dat I.was.aware about spammimg violations

"How many times did I asked you to stop ? You just ignored me"

I don't advise you to lie, you could fall into deeper water.
Just sayin'.

Electrod Am sorry if I.did dat
And regardin abt u knowing me
I was a regular rookie panda server player in my favourites.
I.wasnt dat educated abt dis game as I.am.nw..I.got a premuim recently as I.did understand dis gaming concept day by day :)
Sorry if ve ignored u ;)

Next time, please adhere to the full unban template; a link to the ban is missing. I wonder how long it is, because my vote would depend on its duration. Because of the multiple times he had done it and ignoring the warnings he deserves a ban, but since he appealed and apologised I'd be willing to have it shortened since he said he will mind it in the future.

EDIT: okay, looked it up. Apparently it's a week, of which three days are over already. I'd be fine shortening it to one or two more days, I think that will have been enough.

Last edited:
EDIT: okay, looked it up. Apparently it's a week, of which three days are over already. I'd be fine shortening it to one or two more days, I think that will have been enough.

Alright.

When you will be unbanned, I will keep an eye on you though, Hunter.

Since nobody posted any objections I'll assume my judgment was fine.

I think I shortened the ban correctly, if you are not unbanned tomorrow around this time I did it wrong. If so, post that here and pray that somebody will fix it soon, because I will be at school tomorrow at this time.

i saw this just now and wow,you speak a load of general horseshit that everyone says when they're banned.

first of all:
>You let someone else use your account
>>Violation of steam TOS

>first it's your cousin's brother and now it's your brother.

>It wasn't you,yet you apologize,as someone else said before
You said:
Apologies for violating the rules of the server,

you said:
As I was new to the game..I..was totally unaware of spam until somemone told me to read the rules in the panda server. And after dat I.was.aware about spammimg violations
You're supposed to read the rules BEFORE you start playing on the server.

You said:
Yes, Definitely I would respect the servers the admins and the rules of the servers
So you're saying you'll start respecting the admins and rules only after being unbanned?

and of course,

Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread