Declined Alexander Knyght's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? Alexander Knyght

What is your SteamID? Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121549617

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? BLU Teamkill

Why should we revoke your punishment? So I've had a long time to mull it over. And I feel like the ban was justly approved. I thought at the time it was funny, I was inebriated when it occured. Does it excuse my actions. Of course not, but I'm sorry and I apologize. It's been a few months and I been through a lot during that time. And I feel like it's time to come back. I'm better then I was before. It won't happen again. Please consider my response, if you don't accept it. It's completely understandable. I'll wait more if need be, patience is key in these things. (Sorry for sudden send, I'm in a car rn)

I should mention we have yet to apply your teamban as you have not been on since your report was accepted in November.

Since this is @Cowboy ’s ban he’ll handle this, however because you haven’t been on since the report was accepted your chances of getting unteambanned (or, in this case, not having the teamban applied) are low due to your lack of activity and thus the fact you haven’t properly served your teamban.

Well if that doesn't ice my cake. In any way, If my appeal gets accepted or denied. I am still remorseful for what I've done. And I've learned from the experience. I shall await the response from Cowboy when he see's this.

Alright so here is the thing,

It's been since november since your teamban and you have not connected at all since then so you have not served any of your teamban so it wouldnt be fair to just lift it off of you. As a compromise here, ill lift the teamban if you can behave on red team for a couple of weeks and have some decent connection time while playing red. Once those couple of weeks are up and you have some time on red, we can revisit this appeal.

For now, I have to mark this as declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread