Accepted Airblasting + Blocking + Extreme Racism + General Mic Spam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenLunchBox

I want to start of by saying that this is the worst case of abuse I've ever seen on a Panda server and the situation became very sad when the racist abuse started being directed my way (I'm half Indian). I want to call on all admin to take a look at this report, because this is one step too far.

• Current Steam name
    • Korma tastes good
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME).
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
  • Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search
  • The rule or rules they broke.
    • Throughout the first 20 mins of the video, they are constantly air-blasting me and other players as well as blocking me and trying to snipe me. For the remainder of the video, they join in with the racism and says the N word too.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Current Steam name.
    • curry muncher
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME).
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
  • Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search
  • The rule or rules they broke.
    • Throughout the entirety of the video, they are chanting racist chants, uses the N word on many occasions. They make fun of the fact I'm part Indian and make fun of my mum. He then goes on to chant about black people in a racist manner. An admin muted him towards the end for 720 mins, however what the admin didn't see was the rest of 50 minute clip of him being a blatant racist.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
I would like to call on all the db admins and Kevin to take a look at this, as this is a really extreme case and the first time I've been personally racially abused on Panda.
@Tolfx
@Djusan
@Absinthe
@Kevin
@Matth

Do you have any timecode to provide? I will look at this tomorrow because it's too late for me now and I don't want to watch 45 min of gameplay to be honest ^^
(Also,you don't have to tag Kevin and Matth, the dodgeball team can take this report :))

I'm sorry to see that kind of players in our community, I wasn't available tonight to answer calls, I'm sure they will get punish as they should be !

Do you have any timecode to provide? I will look at this tomorrow because it's too late for me now and I don't want to watch 45 min of gameplay to be honest ^^
We trial admins can't do anything either way than give feedback about it, better of if an full admin took care of it since we are powerless on stuff like this.

I want to start of by saying that this is the worst case of abuse I've ever seen on a Panda server and the situation became very sad when the racist abuse started being directed my way (I'm half Indian). I want to call on all admin to take a look at this report, because this is one step too far.
Sadly on the internet is really easy to express yourself and be a big douche-bag. Because there is nobody to stop you on what you say and there is no face-to-face like irl, even if an admin punishes the player the impact has already been done and sadly we can't reverse time and stop the player before it happens. Is really sad to see this happen and when a full admin has the time it will hopefully be solved.

I would like to call on all the db admins and Kevin to take a look at this, as this is a really extreme case and the first time I've been personally racially abused on Panda.
I understand how you feel since I've been through the same in the past, but I don't want to sound rude and I don't mean anything bad, but remember you are applying for admin and this is something that can happen a lot. So would remind you that stuff like this can probably happen again and in the future. Being an admin can sometimes hurt because those who you punish can often disagree and then shit like this can happen. Hope you understand my point because I mean no harm or anything.

Still is not acceptable what they did and just remember you are strong.

We trial admins can't do anything either way than give feedback about it, better of if an full admin took care of it since we are powerless on stuff like this.

Sadly on the internet is really easy to express yourself and be a big douche-bag. Because there is nobody to stop you on what you say and there is no face-to-face like irl, even if an admin punishes the player the impact has already been done and sadly we can't reverse time and stop the player before it happens. Is really sad to see this happen and when a full admin has the time it will hopefully be solved.

I understand how you feel since I've been through the same in the past, but I don't want to sound rude and I don't mean anything bad, but remember you are applying for admin and this is something that can happen a lot. So would remind you that stuff like this can probably happen again and in the future. Being an admin can sometimes hurt because those who you punish can often disagree and then shit like this can happen. Hope you understand my point because I mean no harm or anything.

Still is not acceptable what they did and just remember you are strong.
Hey Tolfx,
I understand that I'm applying for admin and that stuff like this happens all the time. That's why I tried to go about it in the most orderly way possible, I kept my cool and just kept reminding them that they were in clear violation of the rules.

Reactions: Tolfx
(Also,you don't have to tag Kevin and Matth, the dodgeball team can take this report :))

I'm sorry to see that kind of players in our community, I wasn't available tonight to answer calls, I'm sure they will get punish as they should be !
Hi Djusan,
the issue with timecoding it is, that the violations are almost constant, almost every 30 seconds there is someone either air blasting an enemy or blocking or being toxic. I hope you can understand. I tagged Kevin, so he can see how heavily the reflecting player thing is being abused, unlike stealing where you get auto slayed.

• Current Steam name.
    • curry muncher
I've perma-muted (and also temporarily banned) this guy. The demo was very long, you were right when you said that the violations are almost constant.
We also would like to apologise if you strongly felt uncomfortable after what happened. If you have any other issues in the future, we are here.

I'll leave the first guy to a DB admin cause I'm not into DB rules.

Korma tastes good has been banned for a day for stealing and received a 2 day (due to the existing ban) silence for insulting and being toxic.
Thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread