Accepted Air-blasting enemy players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenLunchBox

• Steam name: Snuggles
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:1348800
  • Rules broken: Asked him to stop air-blasting enemy players, but he kept on doing it "for revenge", despite the other player having stopped when I informed him it was against the rules. He also stole once, but that's not the main point of the report.
  • Evidence: DRIVE

• Indifferent
Reactions: fanthom and Tolfx
I only get "revenge" on those that airblast players/me to get a kill, otherwise I'd be airblasting you too GoldenLunchBox, as you've also airblasted me a few times when asking me to stop.
Besides, the number of bans if you were gonna ban every single player who airblast another player would leave the servers empty.
Better just to get someone on fixing that glitch asap

I dont agree with your way of thinking @Snuggles , just because someone did it you should get revenge and do it aswell? Why not record when someone starts airblasting you? The player would be punished if you had posted on the Forums, you shouldn't be the one that punishes in a way that encourages toxicity.

I only get "revenge" on those that airblast players/me to get a kill, otherwise I'd be airblasting you too GoldenLunchBox, as you've also airblasted me a few times when asking me to stop.
Besides, the number of bans if you were gonna ban every single player who airblast another player would leave the servers empty.
Better just to get someone on fixing that glitch asap
I'm sorry Snuggles, but I don't agree with that. The other player involved stopped when I asked him too, you however kept on air blasting him despite knowing it was against the rules, like Absinth said you should have started recording if it bothered you that much. You knew full well what you were doing was against the rules and yet you continued anyway... I'm sorry but you chose this.

With the recent number of admins present on the DB servers it would take at least a week of ruined gameplay before they received their 4-12 hour ban, which wouldn't do much to discourage their behaviour.

*Off-topic:*
Even though GoldenLunchBox is the one reporting me, I think he would make a great addition to your staff, and you should look to getting his application approved asap.
Your main issue with his application was activity, but every time I've played with him (also in the past) he's been a voice of reason and behaving very mature, which in my opinion makes up a great deal for his break from the game.
Besides, who doesn't take a break from a game every now and then?

With the recent number of admins present on the DB servers it would take at least a week of ruined gameplay before they received their 4-12 hour ban, which wouldn't do much to discourage their behaviour.

*Off-topic:*
Even though GoldenLunchBox is the one reporting me, I think he would make a great addition to your staff, and you should look to getting his application approved asap.
Your main issue with his application was activity, but every time I've played with him (also in the past) he's been a voice of reason and behaving very mature, which in my opinion makes up a great deal for his break from the game.
Besides, who doesn't take a break from a game every now and then?
Hi snuggles, I appreciate your feedback regarding my admin application. I hope you realize that this report is nothing personal and that I simply had to report it as it was a clear violation and you continued despite being aware.

Kind Regards
Omar

Sorry Snuggles but we don't encourage vigilantism in cases like these. Please create a forum report next time instead. While they take a while to get accepted sometimes at least you can ensure the person gets their proper punishment that way.

We decided to apply a one day ban to you this time.
Accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread