AFK Manager for MGE. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Meer

Hello ladies and gents, this is my first post on this here forum and I'd like to put forward the idea of implementing an AFK Manager for the MGE server of where I frequently play. My reasons for suggesting this is the frustrating occurrence of idle players lounging about in certain arenas, especially popular ones. There is nothing that grinds my gears more than seeing a player who has sat in badlands spire for the past 2 hours without moving at all whatsoever, it clogs up a butt ton of space in the arenas and, infact, the server too, putting strain on what could already be classified as a limited number of slots. I'd suggest quite a tame AFK Manager, for example 15 or 30 minutes, this makes it so that arenas aren't clogged and slots aren't filled without being too strict and allowing players to play and tab out briefly without having to ponder on the thought that they may be abruptly kicked at any moment. I'm happy to take in suggestions if there's anything I've missed and will happily respond to any and all questions put forward towards me as soon as I can, thank you for your time. Kind regards, Sir Meer.

Hello ladies and gents, this is my first post on this here forum and I'd like to put forward the idea of implementing an AFK Manager for the MGE server of where I frequently play. My reasons for suggesting this is the frustrating occurrence of idle players lounging about in certain arenas, especially popular ones. There is nothing that grinds my gears more than seeing a player who has sat in badlands spire for the past 2 hours without moving at all whatsoever, it clogs up a butt ton of space in the arenas and, infact, the server too, putting strain on what could already be classified as a limited number of slots. I'd suggest quite a tame AFK Manager, for example 15 or 30 minutes, this makes it so that arenas aren't clogged and slots aren't filled without being too strict and allowing players to play and tab out briefly without having to ponder on the thought that they may be abruptly kicked at any moment. I'm happy to take in suggestions if there's anything I've missed and will happily respond to any and all questions put forward towards me as soon as I can, thank you for your time. Kind regards, Sir Meer.
added to my todo, will probably done tomorrow.

Reactions: Sir Meer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread