Afk manager at jb and db (1 Viewer)

Afk manager for db servers (1+2) and jb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

I think that we should add afk manager for db 1 + 2 and jb
Firstly jb because when a blue is afk with no admin it's bad and there is a chance of having free day. If it is possible that it could only apply in the blue team cuz the red team doesn't need it.
Dodgeball:afk manager but only for 20 or 15 seconds at round start cuz no fun to play with afk ppl

Warden: "AFK freeze!"
Afk manager: "Nope, screw you."

Also there's so many times where blues only stand around...

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Nyah and Madact
AFK manager is good. But there is one problem, it's doesnt kick afks, it's moves afks to spectator, which means : they are only taking slots.

Also 15sec/20sec is too short.

I'm not sure for Jailbreak since what Zeprus said, but on DB there are players that like to stand a bit forward in the field so they don't get the rocket until almost half of their team is dead.
They usually stay still and maybe sometimes look around where the rocket is going because it's good to know where the rocket is.
It'd be a good add if it can be made to kick the players that don't move at all after a round or two.

well the round starts in 10 secs so the player has 5/10 secs to move
well when deadsworn had his server with afk manager i was standing still with no problem at all.(DB server)
for jailbreak it could be very useful to kick inactive players only in the first 20 seconds IF it is possible

How about those, who are standing and waiting own rocket. I met alot players who do that. They only stands, doing nothing til round ends. Is it kinda unfair to them, if they got kicked for doing that?

Last edited:
I don't think that's how it works, so no.

I am unsure if there is an afk manager on the DB servers if so never seen it kick a player for inactivity

The Afk manager is not needed for deathrun due to maps having Afk managers, except for one map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread