Advanced Weaponiser server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyurik1

May be you know this GameMode, but if not, check the wiki page: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Advanced_weaponiser
I think that it's great gamemode, and it would add some new people to this community, because there are not a lot of AW servers in EU or anywhere. But I'm not sure that there would be no problems with adding this GameMode, because it's veery well made and we can get "copi-rited".) If most Pandas would like it, we can contact with the developers of the Mod.
Have Fun, and R.I.P. EOTL.

Last edited:
I have played this gamemode Before. I must say it's fun, for sure.

The problem is it's very difficult for a lot of people. When I played this gamemode, you had to sign up on a website and purchase and equip the custom weapons through a store and an inventory and it doesn't go fast at all. Sometimes it could be really laggy and slow. I also remembered there weren't a lot of players on the server I played on. It's simply not worth it in my opinion.

If you want to play advanced weaponiser I would suggest you to play on the(ir) official server(s).

• Winner
Reactions: superyurik1
I have played this gamemode Before. I must say it's fun, for sure.

The problem is it's very difficult for a lot of people. When I played this gamemode, you had to sign up on a website and purchase and equip the custom weapons through a store and an inventory and it doesn't go fast at all. Sometimes it could be really laggy and slow. I also remembered there weren't a lot of players on the server I played on. It's simply not worth it in my opinion.

If you want to play advanced weaponiser I would suggest you to play on the(ir) official server(s).
Mey be, but i think that if we add dis GameMode, it would raise amount of people visiting this web-site. For example: "Random Dude joined FF2 server. He just plays it, he doesnt give a scrap about this web-site. He ust plays FF2. But if he joins AW server, he needs to log in, equip weapons, and as he opens browser, he thinks: "Oh, this community is pretty cool, there is a web-site, people talkin' and stuff."))) "May be i should take a better look into this community!"" And that's it. We have +1 Dude in this community. May be he wil donate something, or would make an idea that would blow our mind.)) I think you got me.
P.S.Thaks to @Chilix, I wouldn't get into this if you wouldn't say that to me. :3
P.P.S. The Dispentry goes here.

Random Dude joined FF2 server. He just plays it, he doesnt give a scrap about this web-site.
Probably because the majority of our players don't know English. That would also make it difficult for the non-English speaking players to use the website, and that leads to less players on the advanced weaponiser server. Unless someone can translate the website into different languages.

• Friendly
Reactions: superyurik1
Probably because the majority of our players don't know English. That would also make it difficult for the non-English speaking players to use the website, and that leads to less players on the advanced weaponiser server. Unless someone can translate the website into different languages.
If it's needed, i can translate it into Russian and Hebrew.)
P.S. I think there would be a lot of people who can translate web-site into their language.
P.P.S. Russian first, cuz mad Russian kidz who don't know English can cause thousand and a one problem. :3

OMG my keyboard makes me stuipid.
P.S. Cuz many mistakes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread