Invalid Administrator Application: Jailbreak New York (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastStrikerZ

Hello there everyone, I appreciate the time you're taking out of your lives to view this application for the one position that can serve justice:

Administrator
My name is Matthew, more commonly known as BlastStrikerZ. I am 17 years old and am a major Team Fortress 2 player with plenty of time to spare. I adore Jailbreak, and frequent the New York Jailbreak Server as it's a wonderful server filled with amazing people.

However, there's a problem with the server as it is: there's a lack of administrators. With no admins to keep everything under control, freekillers and rulebreakers run rampant. I have seen entire the server go an entire day with a friendly fire freekiller on the entire time, with no end in sight. It's a shame, really, the server could become so much better if there was someone to watch over it.

That's where I intend to come in. My timezone is CST (UTC -6:00) and I am on the server almost every day. I head on there around noon, 10AM if I am lucky to wake up then, and can keep playing until 1-2AM at night. I am more than capable of informing players of their mistakes or removing those who intentionally, and repeatedly, do terrible things to others and to the server. I have the time, effort, and knowledge to be the guardian of the server when no one else can protect themselves from the dangers of ignorant, cruel monsters.

While I am able for the job, I know I am not perfect. I only have 52 hours on the server so far, have little extra experience in actual Adminstration (Was a Terraria Server Administrator at 13), and can make mistakes just like any other human being. However, I know of these problems and will do my best to fix them, spending more time on the server and checking over each and every mistake I do and estimating the best possible solution to preventing the same mistake again.

I do have a working microphone to actively inform others before it's too late. Alongside this,

Now, that seems like a lot to take in, isn't it? Luckily for those who don't have the time and/or are too lazy to read, I have a solution: A summarized application.

Name: Matthew Wilson, Known as BlastStrikerZ or Blast
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92969845
Timezone: Central Standard Time (UTC -6:00)
Online When: From Noon to 1 AM
Server Frequented: Jailbreak NY
Server Applying For: Jailbreak NY
Microphone: Yes
Previous Experience: Was a Terraria Server Administrator at 13
Why Choose Me: I am one of the few capable (and willing) to be Administrator for the server.
What I Would Do: Issue warnings and inform those of their mistakes, and kick/ban those who continue to make the same problems intentionally.

I thank you for your attention and time spent reading this, and I desire that you can consider adding me to the team, so I may learn, grow, and mature to become the very best I can be.

And with that, have a wonderful day.

• Creative
Reactions: Lighty
Invalid

You do not reach the requirement of 3 Days. You may re-apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

Your current total Play Time is: 2 Days 05:29:23 Hours

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread