Accepted Administrator Application - Jailbreak (#17) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You finally submitted your application, as I may say your application is really good, and I actually read the application (All of it) Policies are very good aswell @Le Captain Pootis just posted the two things you said and he said he would ignore it, what I'm trying to say right now is "I would like to add this too View attachment 5985
It's doesn't make sense that you said that but your application seems very nice here, I'm gonna ignore what you said so since I don't have the rights to vote, I rather say have my support.
EDIT: Goodluck on your application, cammy!

Although I can understand you posting here, why are you adding "scrub" to this? It's not exactly the worst possible thing I've said. Also I would prefer that people did not ignore my chat logs, at it gives a clear insight into my written vocabulary and etiquette. Also having you say that almost feels arrogant on your part.

well, you have all my support, you know all the rules, active player plus with all the work and books i have to read in my new class, i'll have to stop playing sometimes, so yeah good luck ^^

Finally Cammy. App is nice, you are very good and friendly player, you help alot of people in jailbreak. I think you will be an AWESOME admin. Wish you the best.

good and friendly player

Since when did people consider me friendly? Last time I checked, I am friendly when something absolutely ridiculous is not happening, and even then it is at a stretch.

I agree with everything above.Your tight,faithful,frank and nervous person. But ur still a rly nice guy to play with and games go well when you are in the server.You are something that would be great in Jb. +1

just letting you know that the app is under review and the final result should follow soon.

thanks for being patient, your application is accepted, welcome onboard in the admin ship.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Wolf should you have any questions feel free to ask us.
please accept the invite from the Announcement Bot and the Calladmin bot i send out in the next minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread