Invalid Admin request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

-Username: my name is Sassy The Sasquatch on steam

-Your age: 19 years old

-Steam Ip:
my steam IP is 1101662828

-Current playtime on relevant server: my play time https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=854209#

-Link to your Source bans record: my source bands record is 0 https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=bans&game=tf51

-Server you are applying for: the server I'm applying for is Panda-Community.com #01 | Duel dm_duel_18_b1_p

-General online times & time zone: time zone is Eastern European Summer Time

-Do you have a working microphone? I do have a microphone and it's a pretty good one not the best, but u can understand me

-Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I haven't been an admin/moderator before, but I know the basic and I'm willing to learn more and become a good admin

-What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I am willing to be tuff when needed like whit hackers and more hard reports like ban them or kick or even ban for short periods of time but if it's a report for toxic or spamming or racisms or chat/voice related stuff I will tell them "It's not ok and they need to stop or they will be gaged for a specific amount of time" and if that does not work ill gag them if they are using an inappropriate spray ill spray ban them for a specific amount of time

-Thank you for your time and fore reading this if I can't be an admin, it's not a problem and thank you for your time, have a great day 👍

Hello!

As we talked in dm, the #1 Duel admin position is not available and I'm pretty sur you did not ask any of our
full admin if you could make this application.

You made 0 reports on the forum, this application is rushed, lacking a big part and there is nothing in your logs showing you enforcing rules.

Try to become really serious about it by enforcing rules (by reading them before of course) and if there is a rule breaker try to use the /call command
or the report section here on our forum.

Next time, if an admin gives you permission to apply for a closed position, try to look at others applications and accepted ones, to see what you can do better and what is missing here (like your punishment stacking)

Have a great day!

Invalid

Reactions: Sassy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread