Admin of the month (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDoc

Banned
Hey peeps,

For fun panda should once a month select the GSA and trial admin of the month 1 each and maybe give them a little title "admin of the month" badge on their profile like how we have the dif ones for admins donors and such, make it a little fun for admins, speaking from experience at times being admin is stressful and there are ZERO rewards besides a clean server you can manage, maybe panda needs to find a bit of incentive for us?

Admins would be nominated by anyone via a special thread or such to be tallied up who has the most votes each month (keep it hidden from all but a few people who would manage it so it's a surprise when they win)

Nominating Danny

• Funny
Reactions: Madact and DrunkDoc
@Ron should talk to the GameME api, collect all playtime data and see who was most active. That admin should get admin of the month :).

Reactions: Aokigahara
@Ron should talk to the GameME api, collect all playtime data and see who was most active. That admin should get admin of the month :).
and the admin of the month gets some reward maybe ;)

Reactions: DrunkDoc
and the admin of the month gets some reward maybe ;)
That encourages being idle and/or punishing when it might not be necessary (e.g. if you take sourcebans blocks & bans instead). I prefer the idea of Doc where the admins vote on somebody and he gets a tag or something.

That encourages being idle and/or punishing when it might not be necessary (e.g. if you take sourcebans blocks & bans instead). I prefer the idea of Doc where the admins vote on somebody and he gets a tag or something.
well, the one who takes maybe the most calls or so, havent thought about it yet were just an idea.

No offence but this idea can go wrong on so many levels.

Like Zeprus said, this would support Admins to be idle and if Admins itself would vote, then we have a friend-vote kind of game.
This community has groups of admins who joined in together or go around with each other.
this isn't a bad thing but very demotivating for Admins who are genuinly trying their best and work hard.

For example: USA admins will never get the chance of getting admin of the month since this community started out with Europian servers.
So please, we admins are already a huge help to this community and many players are thankfull for our efforts.
Don't make this into a competition of who is the best in it, all of us are doing a heck of a job if you manage to come online oftenly and help administrate on the servers.

I will give a -1 to this idea if this was a voting kind of thing, Drunk thank you so much to give this community creative idea's to make things fun and fresh and sorry to be so negative on your idea.

No offence but this idea can go wrong on so many levels.

Like Zeprus said, this would support Admins to be idle and if Admins itself would vote, then we have a friend-vote kind of game.
This community has groups of admins who joined in together or go around with each other.
this isn't a bad thing but very demotivating for Admins who are genuinly trying their best and work hard.

For example: USA admins will never get the chance of getting admin of the month since this community started out with Europian servers.
So please, we admins are already a huge to this community and many players are thankfull for our efforts.
Don't make this into a competition of who is the best in it, all of us are doing a heck of a job if you manage to come online oftenly and help administrate on the servers.

I will give a -1 to this idea if this was a voting kind of thing, Drunk thank you so much to give this community creative idea's to make things fun and fresh and sorry to be so negative on your idea.
No they idea of active admin sucks I didn't vote on that nor say that... I'm talking nominations not activity but USA could do their own if they get big enough

Reactions: Mr.Pig
The whole point is to find some sort of reward for admins I don't really care but there are others who just overly get stressed and work too hard for no real reward.. It's kinda lame, I know you guys wouldn't do it but back when I played tf2 for money I payed my admins when I had my servers running 24/7 but since my injury income is tight so I dont do anything cause I don't make money online anymore was like 20USD a month if they hit quotas for reports and such, but easily panda could do like free donor 1month or something to those with rep or call answers or something, punishments caught there's gotta be something

I think it's a fun idea for the admins. I mean if I were an admin I think I'd be awesome to be recognized for hard work. That said, this could go badly with people always voting for one person or something. After a while though I think the system will even out and then, this would be an awesome contest/award. Just thought I'd give my input.

Reactions: Tsumiki and Mr.Pig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread