Invalid Admin For Panda Dodgeball 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your age

14 (Becoming 15 soon)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Well i don't know how to say it. Some of my friends thought i should be an admin as i mostly play Dodgeball on TF2. I ask did ask one admin how to apply but i found it myself. Also in the chat it said admins needed.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:101507097

- Your general online times and your timezone

Im userly online on the weekends but i can try on weekdays. I will be getting a new computer makeing it possible for me to do week days. I live in In England near the center of London.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

To be honest i would prefer to stick to one server as it would confuse me. I dont really to put myself in a situation where i would get really stress joining other servers when really needed. I would love to be Admin on Panda Dodgeball 2 as i love playing on it and lots of people know me.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone that is good quilty and i use it a lot as i HATE TYPING!

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I dont have any experience as a Admin or Moderator but i would love to learn and have experience being one.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I dont but i can always learn how to use and i can watch online tutorials. I do know what to do and how to react when something is going down.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am a caring person wanting people to enjoy their game. They came to this server for a reason to have a good time and i am here to make it happen. I love making people laugh and social in chat. Also i lot of people say that i sound like pyrocynical! I don't know why!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I know that being an admin is a big responsibility and making a mistake is crucial. If i do make a mistake I can always learn from my mistakes. If i make a too many mistakes you can ban me for good or make it so everytime i join the server it says "Worst Person Ever Has Joined The Game!". I love this server with all my heart and if i do get banned! I would stop playing TF2

Your welcome
Michael

• Dislike
Reactions: Capp and Flynt
You aren't 15 yet, making this app invalid.
And please don't use red, it hurts my eyes and I have my brightness on 25%.
Also next time write down more specific punishments, it helps.

You do not have enough playtime which is 3 days.
Please feel free to apply again once you have enough playtime.
Also, if you're under 15, you will need permission to apply by an full admin.

Invalid.

Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread