Invalid Admin for JB #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Flower42

- Your name and/or nickname [Time Lord] Fire_Flower42

- Your age 14

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) @OxyGenE

- Your Steam32 ID STEAM_0:0:75741511

- Your general online times and your timezone 3-7 pm Eastern Time zone

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? Admin for Jailbreak #17

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes i do as i join the guard team alot

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I had a moderator position for an Amino but that was just text based moderation

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No however i would like to learn how to use it

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I am sick and tired of people breaking the rules and i already attempt to enforce the rules but can't do anything about it

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Spam:Timed mute/gag then Perm

Freekilling:Hour alive guard ban for the first then i would double it then perm ban after 6 hours

Blu teamkill: Warning then hour alive then perm ban

Insulting: same as spam

Hacking: a report to Valve and a Ban

@OxyGenE Was never a game server admin so this should be invalidaited.

But maybe @Zushikikato Wolfeh can give you permission (seen something like this happen before).

He has to be a full Gameserver admin not a trial Gameserver admin.
Been full admin here for a year almost back in 2015 but anyways, this is totally off topic and if i ever gave permission to fire flower well it must have been quite some time as i have been inactive along time before being demoted so i guess my "permission" is invalid anyways.

You have to be full admin at the time of the application.

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread