Declined Admin apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name: John.

My age: 25.

My steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117920795

My online times: From 14:30 to 17:00. On weekends from morning to afternoon.

My favorite server: I like playing Dodgeball #1 and #2 but mostly #1 with the record of 4 days 08:35:12 hours.

If i have a microphone: Yes i have but i dont use it.

I didnt have any experience as admin or moderator.

If i have any experience with sourcemod: I watch many videos but i didnt have a change to use it.

Why you should choose me?: I play every day TF2 and i have seeing a lote of people braking the roules of Dodgeball and i think i can help by kicking(e.g. 30 min), mute, slay and bun kids who use hacks.

Short application, 3 past command blocks that if you look at his chat logs still show that he is spamming still. 25? Really?
I'm slightly looking at it and I can't decide if this is a joke or you actually think this is passable with your behavior on top. You even posted it in the archived applications section.

I have to agree with @Madact here on the -1 portion of this. The application is very, very short and not very detailed whatsoever. From a supposed 25 year old, I would expect much, much more than what we have here.

If you really do want to be an Admin for our community, I would recommend redoing your application with much more detail and putting some legitimate effort into it.

Your chat is very immature, not something you'd expect from a 25 year old.
Your sessions are decent but short, though you have enough playtime.
When I warned you about the 'rekt' bind yesterday, you didn't really understand why, maybe you do now.
You can clear up/redo your application, elaborate more on how you'd punish players, and I'll change my -1 to a neutral 0.

Last edited:
I didnt saw enythink maybe you typed in chat I was focus in game :)

"I didnt saw enythink", maybe you don't remember telling me that you won't stop spamming, after I politely asked you, you simply replied with "nope".

See the following screenshots, take note of the time.
My log:
VLzOByr.png

Rekts log:
BImGFhH.png

It's just ironic how you tell me "i dont spam", and your chat-log only consist of lenny and that rekt bind.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, that´s an apply. Your sentence was a bit too rude. We don´t need this Off-Topic.

Keep in mind, that´s an apply. Your sentence was a bit too rude. We don´t need this Off-Topic.

Don't see how i was being rude with that but okay? i just pointed out his name/ picture/chatlogs aren't fit for adminship.

Do you even want to kill him?
He did his errors, he will most probably close this apply and focus on it.

• Dislike
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: Maxim
well i sadly need to decline your application for reasons stated above.
maybe you can try to spend a bit more time the next time and write more in the application, even though with the dyslexia handicap and then try again in 1 month so; 07.04.2016

Reactions: Maxim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread