Invalid admin apply. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

name/nickname. my name on steam is almost everytime Dankey. but my real life name is bob.
steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:86893368
online timezone: i am most of the time everyday on team fortress 2. but im busy with school, so i will probably be online on: monday, wednesday, thursday and the weekend.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? most of the time i play on freak fortress 2, and if im not there, i sometimes play on deathrun.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) yes i do have a microphone, i most of the time use it when friends are on the same server, or i just feel like it.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: i was a moderator on a game called Battle Field Heroes, but i personally did not like the community of those servers and the way people act to admins/moderators so i quited it.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? because i dont like people breaking them, like camping as a hale. and people get really mad about that and even start leaving, and admins are sometimes busy with something else, so i wanne be a admin/moderator that can help the people who needs them.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. i would give a warning first, and tell them what they are doing wrong. if they dont listen i either way will gag/mute/kick/ban if they are insulting, not using /t if they wanne trade or if they are mic spamming. and in the worst case kick/ban them if they are racist or break multiple rules like 5 in 15 minutes.

To be honest, this is terrible to look at and seems like it took you 2 minutes to write this app. Maybe you want to take advice of other apps and put a bit more effort in.

Here I go:
  • First of all, the app is all cramped, very hard to read it. It needs more spacing and stuff, you know.
  • The punishments section could use more work. I invite you to check other applications to see the way to do it.
  • I see quite a few Lenny faces in your chatlog, and it's a (small) problem for me.

I think I've said pretty much everything.

You have a gag that was issued on the 15/7/2015 by @PandaASDF . As you must of seen in the application process/template, it states ;

-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months

Invalid. You may reapply in 1.5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread