Declined admin apply for the dodgeball servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogEyes

Name/Nickname: -[BeNeLux]-Pvt.DogEyes (everybody calls me doggy) and my real name is thomas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59549228
Online Times: on schooldays i play like 1-2 hours in the evening | in the weekends like 4-6 hours | vacation 8+ hours
Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, but i don't use it to much i'm more of a typing guy
Previous experience in Admin/Mod: i'm a owner of 2 minecraft servers and i'm mod and admin on some garry's mod servers
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: i only play on the 2 dodgeball servers they are the best.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: yes i'm know some commands and learn fast about pprograms and stuff like that
Why should we choose you?: i play alot on the dodgeball servers and hate stealers and we don't get fast help when we are online.
What will you do as Admin?: punish people that deserve it and make the game play more fun for other people.

The layout doesnt look very good, you put little effort in it.
You missed one question aswell, "Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments."

Your total playtime on our servers is also not enough in my opinion.

For now -1. I would advise you to play more and try again later, i dont think this is going to work.

You missed something:

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Also your playtime isn't even 1day,so its kinda low.

Sorry for reply @EvoWarrior5 but i found mistakes in this app.

He didn't miss it, it was just a one-liner that tells us nothing.

It's been said already. Little effort put into it, doesn't look very good, and not enough playtime. Cannot possibly be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread