Declined Admin Applications (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deavil

- Your name and/or nickname
I'm Drunk

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Zou

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:95860756

- Your general online times and your timezone
i am most of the time online everyday between 14:00 GMT +2 till 20:00 GMT +2 but in the weekends i can be online all day if i want too and don't have any homework

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
i usually play on #1 duel and i am also appling to that server. i will happly try and go try other servers and have fun with everyone.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
yes i do but i don't realy use it

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i have been an admin on a bunch of minecraft servers if that counts

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
i know the basic commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
so in the past few days i saw many players were starting to break some rules, so at first i remined the rule for them but they kept breaking it, so i call an admin but ther is no one online, and just me sitting ther watching them breaking the rules, and by that time i could have slayed them and give them real warning or even ban them after severl warning, i realy think that i can help the server by cleaning all thos rule breakers and hackers if ther are some.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

here are the timing that i will do if i see any rules breaks:

StickyCamping: will kick/slay after 2-3 warning --> keeps doing so will ban for 30 minutes --> if keeps doing so i will ban for 2 hours

Chat Rule Breaking: will gag for 1 hour after 2-4 warning --> if keeps doing so will gag for 3 hours --> keeps doing so and will ban for 1 hour (insulting counts as the same)

Micspam: will mute for 1.5 hours after 3-4 warning --> if keeps doing so will mute for 3.5 hours --> if keeps doing so will ban for 30 minutes

RocketSpamming: will kick/slay after 2 warning --> if keeps doing so will ban for 30 minutes --> if keeps doing so will ban for 3 hours

Hacking: after recording and having proof of him hacking will ban for a month

Abouse of !call: will ban for 2 hours no warning because ther is a warning every now and then thats broadcasted in each server about abouse the command

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Drunk

Chat is fine, you know the rules and you warn the players if they are breaking them, no ban nor commblocks, really high sessions (even though you've just passed the minimum playtime).

Let's get to the app. Your punishments are really generic, can you explain more how would you do your job? (e.g micspam = 3 hours ban [Don't use that]). Also when you meet a hacker, you must ban him instantly (changing name doesn't matter). Oh, another thing, remember that gag and mute are two different things. gag is used when someone is breaking rules in chat, mute is used when someone is breaking rules in microphone

I'll give a vote when you'll edit your punishments

Last edited:
Hacking will always result in a permanent ban (if you don't have enough rights to issue a perma ban as trial, ask your mentor)
A bit messy with lengths, but don't worry, your mentor will help you. For now is fine. +1

We've already talked in private, Im drunk.

Chatlogs:
You seem like a really nice guy, you were not insulting anyone in the past or spamming anything, which is positive.
But since you use a whole bunch of smilies and end your sentence almost everytime with one, i question, if u can enforce the rules on the server. Not sure about this one.

Application:
I have to say, that this application looks rushed, there are many spelling mistakes and your english overall is not the "yellow from the egg" (huehue). Why didn't you put a little much more effort into this one?

Playtime:
You got almost 4 days of playtime, which is more than the required 3 days. Cannot say anyting about that. Your sessions also look decent and you are often connected in the last time.

Result:
I told you already in private, i'd really like to give you a bit more time on the server and i wanna see, that your chatlogs improve regarding smilies, etc. Im sorry to be so picky and strict about your application, but since everyone wants admins, who can enforce rules on the servers, i think it is justified.
With that being said, i'll vote -1 for now. Thats nothing personal, just my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Deavil
Chatlogs:
about the smilies is something i like to send to friends to make ther day happier but if i like say something srs i woulf ofc not add a stuped smily like this '\'.

Application:
english is not realy my primery language so i am not 100% good at it and i am trying my best to make the most understandable words/sentences i can do, my app is not rushed as you said, i have say around 2 hours making sure that my app is ok by my eyes b4 posting it so you know you may be wrong about it being rushed but ppl are allowed to be wrong sometimes, we learn from out misstakes.

Playtime:
i know i don't have a lot of days played but in the past thos days i saw a bunch of rules breakers i wish i could do something about it, yes i do use !call but not always ther is an admin online when i am and i don't want other player safer from the rule breaker if it stickytraping to hacking.

i hope you wil change your vote after reading this i would like to hear your second opinion after reading this @MiroSlave.

My opinion stands like a german oak.

(No, i didnt change my opinion)

Just wait... That's annoying to ask everyone. If they want to have you at their team, someone will comment.

• Agree
Reactions: miro and Persi
Just be patient please, it can take up to 3-4 weeks till you get a result.

I'm having the same opinion as @MiroSlave . You passed the required playtime wich is good. The application is rushed as stated and even though english isn't your primary language, you should put some effort into making it. You didn't use any of the formating options what in my opinion is a no-go. You had little to no policies but you wrote it under the app so that's fine.
Nice attitude is always wanted so that is something good.
I don't think that this is enough to get admin so I suggest you to improve your application. Anyways good luck.

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

sadly i need to decline your application for now due to several parts as your chatlog as an example and also we're unsure for now if it would work out great.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 20.05.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread