Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanthom

- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Joshua, my current nickname is ƒαηтнσм.

- Your age
Im 15 years old right now.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Im 15 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:73071697

- Your general online times and your timezone
In the week my online times are:
3PM - 8PM
Weekends:
10AM - 9PM
My timezone:
CEST

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I usually play on the dm_duel #01 server and wishing to apply for it.

- Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone which I dont often use.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Got no experience right now.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I dont got any expierence at anything.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Im really active at the duel server and sometimes dont know why any Admins join after a call was sent out.
I warn many guys and doing reports for them.
It would be a huge milestone for me to be on a Team where I put my whole time on.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job

GAGS:
Writing or speaking in diffrente languages 2 warnings and after that a 2hour gag/mute.

Warning when spamming binds i.d. Lenny faces or shittalk binds. When the person is not stopping a 1-24hour gag depends on the amount of Binds spammed.

When someone is insulting/sexism I would give 2 warnings if he still does it after the warnings a 1-24hour gag depends on the insults/sexism.

Micspamming or Insulting VIA. Voice chat. Asking to stop it. After 2 Warnings a 1-24hour mute depends on how often I have to say he to stop.

BANS:
If a person is stickytrapping I would warn him 2 times if the guy is not stopping a 4 or 8 hour ban if there are more evidence of him stickytrapping.

If someone is hacking I would record the gameplay from him and send it to my mentor.

When someone fakes an admin I would ask them to change the name and if he doesnt do it a 24hour ban.

Call abuse a 4 hour ban.

This was pretty much it. Thanks for reading.

Talked to him a few times, his behaviour overall on the server is suitable for the admin postion.
He enforces the rules very often from what i saw.

English doesnt seem to be your favourite school subject, but its decent enough to handle a server.

Your playtime is 21 days, which is more than enough and your sessions are also pretty good.

You seem to be a bit toxic from time to time, but i think you can proove that in the near future.

Application itself is good, punishments are understandable.

Ill give a +1 for now.

I'd also apply to be his mentor, if he gets accepted, since we speak the same native language.

I'm not quite sure about this, you tends to insult and sometimes you have been talking german.

Fair enough sometimes I wrote german with owned when we were alone on the duel server

Okay... so I have been playing with you for some time now... almost 3 months if I recall correctly.
The application seems fine to me. Your punishment ideas are alright. You are also a very active player and have a clear idea of the rules. Your chatlog also shows that you try to enforce the rules and call admins if none are on the server.
However, there are certain things in which you are lacking. Now I know you are good of heart and have improved your uh..."linguistic behaviour" over the time I have known you, but I still believe that you should wait a bit more and refine it further before you apply.
Further, you should know that the gag I did on you was applied on 8th August 2016. And as per the 1.5 month policy (which translates to around 1 month and 15 days), you may only apply after 23rd September, 2016. You ought to reapply on the required date.
Though the application would be invalid, I just wanted to say that I'm gonna stay NEUTRAL for now.

• Informative
Reactions: Heratade
Further, you should know that the gag I did on you was applied on 8th August 2016. And as per the 1.5 month policy (which translates to around 1 month and 15 days), you may only apply after 23rd September, 2016. You ought to reapply on the required date.
Though the application would be invalid, I just wanted to say that I'm gonna stay NEUTRAL for now.
I guess we would make an exception for this, BUT...

Here: not even 1 month passed after this ban.

i have no more time to take care of it atm, someone please mark it as invalid or declined. im not sure which one applies in this case x-x

I guess we would make an exception for this, BUT...

Not sure why you would. What makes the applicant so special that they can by-pass the rules without permission. Especially regarding the punishment rule??

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:73071697&Submit=Search

Wow it's two punishments okay. Then especially, why give him special treatment for screwing up. Unless both were somehow invalid, but then you wouldn't have brought it up.

im not sure which one applies in this case x-x

You decline apps when they're not accepted to be admin.
You make an app invalid if it shouldn't be here at all.

Not sure why you would. What makes the applicant so special that they can by-pass the rules without permission. Especially regarding the punishment rule??
Aw, i thought it would be OK to suggest to give them a chance when his gag was less than 7 days, sorry for my incompetence ^^''

Wow it's two punishments okay. Then especially, why give him special treatment for screwing up. Unless both were somehow invalid, but then you wouldn't have brought it up.
I didn't meant it >< , I checked his ban list, his latest ban disqualified the application. I didn't meant to give him special treatment at this case now. Sorry for the confusion.

You decline apps when they're not accepted to be admin.
You make an app invalid if it shouldn't be here at all.

Understood. Thanks!

----------------------

Okay, spoops,
Your last punishments didn't reach the 1,5 month restriction. I'm marking the application as invalid and you can feel free to apply once again when your last punishment will pass 1 month and 15 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread