Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

- Your name and/or nickname
My name at in-game : TheWalkingCake

- Your age
-I'm old enough

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread).

-I dont need permission.I am old enough.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional).

-STEAM_0:0:107024909

- Your general online times and your timezone

-Time online:
Monday-Friday:13:00-19:00
Saturday-Sunday:I am all the time online unless if i have some plans

-Timezone: UTC+02:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm applying for Trade #25
I have more than 72 hours of playtime and that should be enough.
I would like to visit others servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Right now no.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have never been admin or moderator but i am watching how admins do their jobs, and i have experience on watching how they do their work as a admin.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I have never used Sourcemod before.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

-A lot of times on trade we have rule breakers,and all i tried to do is 'stop doing that and tell them why' or call an admin but no admin comes.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

-Micspamming / Chat spam: I will start warning them 2 times, and if they dont listen i will punish them for 30m mute/gag.

Foreign Language: Same as micspamming / chat spam.

Exploiting: I will warning them 2 times if they keep doing it i will slay them, and if they keep dont listen i will punish them for 4 hours.

Spawn Camping: i will warning them 2 times if they keep doing it i will slay them, and if they keep dont listen i will punish them for 2 hours.

Hacking: I will go to spectators and if they hacking i will ban them.

Thank you for reading, hopefully I am welcome to the group!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bambi
I really like the way this application is written.

From one encounter I had with this guy (on Jailbreak) he was insulting all the time and overall being toxic. But that was maybe a year or two ago, maybe he changed.

• Useful
Reactions: Toคsty :3
Well yes i must say i was that guy but i stop!

• Optimistic
Reactions: lionish
No microphone - cannot communicate with others verbally, as to point out rules and or give verbal warnings. (Always helps)

No expierience using source mod, and has never been a staff member anywhere else. Would need training and help from other staff.

No personal touch as to who you are, bland and the answer to
: "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?" Doesnt make sense nor does it answer the question. Talk about yourself, who you are, what you can bring, how you can improve the server, etc.

Grammatical errors throughout, seems rushed. I do not play on the jailbreak server so I dont know you. Going off the application though, -1.

And going off this community's procedures, you have no place posting feedback on an application. Admins are the only ones who can vote + or -. Players may only judge on an applicant (applicant, not application) if they have personal, in-server knowledge of the player. In this case, they may write a post about what the person is like and whether or not that person would be suitable for a position, still without passing any vote.

The only other thing you could do is do some pre-work which admins otherwise need to do, such as checking their playtime and previous punishments to see if they conform to the requirements. Including links so everyone can check whether or not you are right.

Here are some examples of posts of mine which adhere to these conditions, if you are curious:

Nitro4D's application:

It's been a while since I've given any input on an app, but then it's been a while since I played TF2.

Nitro is active, sessions on #4 look great. I have played with him at times when there were no admins online (although I can't say there has really been an issue of too few admins being available through other means; nonetheless it is an advantage). One identifiable issue is that the activity is concentrated on #4, so it would be helpful if the player can take calls from #19.

He is a friendly player who I have enjoyed playing with the past few days. He frequently warns people, reminding them of the rules. Whether he truly has a keen eye for stealing all across the map, even those perpetrated by people on the enemy team, is unclear. Only a trial phase will tell whether this is up to standard.

All in all I feel confident this candidate would do well as part of the team. I would like to encourage the staff to give them a chance.

Persi's application

Original application was in full Italics and Underlined.

Edited application so it's readable without straining one's eyes.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: TWC
need to talk to a few admins, will let you know a little bit later on about the final outcome of the app.

• Agree
Reactions: Toคsty :3 and TWC
declined, you may apply again in 1 month so; 27.10.2016.

• Informative
Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread