Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name and/or nickname: Bardya would be my name and my nickname for the valve community is Fully Erect Conehead

- Your age: 19 as of April 7th

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): I did not have premission to apply, This is an application only

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:0:53902298

- Your general online times and your timezone: My timezone is in burnaby B.C Canada. and my general online times will be on ethier of two things. 10 am - 4 P.m or 4 P.M - 7 P.M

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? My servers I play on and would be available for are your hightower servers and yes, I would go to servers that have reports.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): No

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: no

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: some expireance

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I don't like players raging in-game because of someone breaking the rules. And panda would be one of my favourite communitys to particepate with. And I want to be with the future of this community, and prevent hackers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: I would give players breaking rules 2 warnings, if they were griefs or doing anything like that. and kick them. Players with mic that are putting music on the mic I would ussualy gag them if the server starts to get angry. Hackers I would make sure they were actualy hacking then ban them. Extreme racism would lead to kicks.

As stated above, you do not meet the required playtime on the servers you are applying for, therefore your application has been marked as invalid.

You may reapply once you meet the required playtime (3 days).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread