Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • My name Is Ryan, my nickname is Nick.
  • I am 14, hitting 15 in november 25th.
  • I took interest in becoming an admin when I saw the advertisement, dunno if anyone HAD to give me permission though I'm really close to 15 anyway.
  • 208757447 <-- my Steam32 ID
  • I like in UK, timezone is Londom and I sometimes play during daytimes but mostly when it's night.
  • #25 Trade, and yes, I will be happy to visit for a report.
  • Yes, I do have a microphone, people say I sound 15 - 16, some people disagree while others agree.
  • I have had no experience as an admin though I have dreamt of being one.
  • I have no experience with administrating with SourceMod.
  • You should choose me as I play A LOT of TF2 now and I'm kind of a soft person too.
  • I'd do my job really well, I'll gag/mute anyone mic-spamming/general spamming, I'll permantly ban cheaters, I'll give two warnings to anyone who's breaking the rules after the third warning I'll kick them and if they re-join to continue I'll ban them for maybe 2 - 5 days. I'll also be sure to check on the server EVERYDAY and Everynight just to see how's everyone going.
There you go, I hope you accept me, I really want this, I don't care how stressful it is, i've handeled worser.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
You don't have enough playtime on #25: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1780129
This doesn't really make sense as you don't seem to have connected recently?

Even if we pick the server you have the most time on and where you last connected recently, which is #16, you do not have 3 days playtime there either: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1768919

However as @Madact pointed out your age is an issue. You need permission to apply from an admin as you are under 15, also your age on your profile is different to the one you put down here.
One more thing, that is not your Steam ID32, this is it: STEAM_0:1:104378723

Marking this as invalid as you do not have the required playtime (3 days).

You may reapply once you reach the minimum required playtime (also try to get permission from an admin to apply).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread