Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤Daddy❤

Here's my application:
I couldn't upload a file it said i wasn't allowed to so i copy and pasted it all.

-Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Harrison [Surname removed], my steam name is Daddy. Most people call me that, it’s small and easy to say.

- Your age
I am 16 years of age.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:63292302

- Your general online times and your timezone
I live in UK, I am usually on the dodgeball 4 server at least 3 times a day for maybe 1-3 hours each time. I play from 11-12am to about 11-11:30pm each day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The server I play is #4 Dodgeball, I would be able to change however I would need server IP.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no previous experience as an admin or moderator, however ask around in the #4 dodgeball server and people can speak well of me.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No I do not, but I am willing to learn and will take a course if needs be.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would really like this position because, I am always on this server I know other admins on the server and I always report stealing blocking and mic spam to them. I always play by the rules never stealing, blocking or mic spamming. I get along with the admins well, as well.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If I received this position I would watch how others play, if there was stealing, blocking or mic spamming I would simply warn them and if they didn’t listen use the command to slay them. If they still didn’t listen and kept stealing, blocking or mic spamming I would kick them for a 30 minute time period, if the rules were still resisted against I would be forced to kick them for longer or ban them from the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not related with db server but anyway, chat of the player there: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/624480
Bans there: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=❤Daddy❤&Submit=Search
Commblocks there: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=❤Daddy❤&Submit=Search
Sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/624480
Connection Time (the player meets the required time of the 72 hours or over): 4 days 21:50:54 hours
Good luck with your application sir

• Agree
Reactions: ❤Daddy❤
Thank you, Patmosphere i appreciate your interest in my application.
I have a few question:
!. How will i know if i have been accepted or not?
2. If i do get accepted how will i learn how to use Source mod?

Thank you, Patmosphere i appreciate your interest in my application.
I have a few question:
!. How will i know if i have been accepted or not?
2. If i do get accepted how will i learn how to use Source mod?
No worries, 1. You will know when you will get accepted directly on your application. Kevin will write the answer there.
2. The sourcemod command are pretty easy to be learnt as how I've seen. Everything on "how2admin" will be explained by a full admin that will be assigned to you as mentor. You will know who will be your mentor always by the comment written by kevin there on the app.

You know I feel bad for doing this on your application but you kind of prove a perfect example.

Take a look at the chat log.

29 Jul 2016 18:12:31 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:30 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:28 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:27 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:26 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:25 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:24 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:22 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:19 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]

It's something I can gag this person for. Question is is it wrong to? Because if I do it, the application becomes invalid and it's game over!

You know I feel bad for doing this on your application but you kind of prove a perfect example.

Take a look at the chat log.

29 Jul 2016 18:12:31 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:30 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:28 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:27 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:26 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:25 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:24 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:22 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
29 Jul 2016 18:12:19 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Panda-Community.com #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]

It's something I can gag this person for. Question is is it wrong to? Because if I do it, the application becomes invalid and it's game over!

Everyone should be treated the same. Application or not :p

• Agree
Reactions: Capp and Stabbin
Everyone should be treated the same. Application or not :p

I appreciate the feedback, including the other two admins who they know who they are.

Well that settles it. I'm placing a gag and invaliding the admin applicantion. Sorry, but if you want to be serious about this you have to respect the rules.

You can reapply in about 1.5 months if you're still interested. Hopefully with a better attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread