Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraser BOT

Donator
I am still lacking a few hours for the 72 hour rule but thought I would atleast get the app in:

Your name and/or nickname: Eraser BOT / Andy Byars

- Your age: 52

- Who gave you permission to apply? : N/A

- Your Steam32 ID: 12074966

- Your general online times and your timezone: Usually during the week I will be on from 5:30pm to 9pm, with the exception of Wednesday as I will be offline earlier (wine night with my wife) Early on Saturday till about noon and most all day Sunday if there are no plans. My timezone is USA Central

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? : Dodgeball 24/7 USA

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : Yes once I am established and have a handle and understanding of your duties and needs.

- Do you have a microphone? : Yes and I use it as most in USA Dodgeball can attest J

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : Years Ago with the original Quake servers but not on TF2

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : Unfortunately no, but I am very involved and capable with software and hardware. I build PC’s on the side as well as have developed software for my past company (JDE/Oracle) so learning should not be an issue.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : Good question and somewhat tuff to answer. Obviously I am an older gamer and that affords me maturity. With this comes the ability to monitor situations in a calming and mature way. We all see the issues with the rogue and unruly as well as asinine and insulting players. Some of us handle this differently. With both my age and my work history (Corporate Director) I have been successful in directing and leading people for years as well as also having fun. I take the fun part seriously and am mature enough to separate the two. So to answer your question, I am a mature older gamer you likes to have fun and will ensure the players enjoy the server as well.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. : This is a toughie because you have to maintain equal standards here. You have to maintain order IE. Verbal, Slays, Bans and on the other hand you have to keep it enjoyable as to not run the players off. I guess it’s a case by case basis but steals would obviously begin in a verbal address and would continue to slays and small bans as necessary. Racism of any kind is simply not acceptable. It’s not acceptable in the real world and it’s not acceptable in the virtual world. Names, Call Outs etc. would be met relatively harshly. Regardless of this I would like to think of myself as somewhat lenient but firm. Hacks… Well to put it bluntly I LOATHE hackers of any kind, aimbot, wallhack, ping bots you name it. Sorry but IMMEDIATE and PERMANENT bans are the only result. All other issues really are on a case by case basis but I assure you I would ensure the best decision was made unless otherwise directed. Again, the object is to have fun, for the players to have fun and some policing will always be necessary even on the regular players.

I know, it says it in the top of my post. I was just getting the app out.
Thanks

Myself and many other players, including some Admins would instantly agree with me that Eraser would make an amazing admin. He always has something positive to say about the community, He has spent time and money on all of this to keep it running, He's very friendly and very approachable and understands the rules well. He's an amazing player that is dedicated to DB and he's active as much as he can. He would make an amazing addition to the Panda staff.

This is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6037483

2 days 15:58:52 hours played time on USA dodgeball. More than "a few" hours out.

Application's declined for now, please re-post when you've actually attained the required playtime.

He has spent time and money on all of this to keep it running

I didn't know his money and time kept panda a float ::): (This is a joke)

Hm I've had this before where someone posted before the required hours and said they would get it later. I'll ask the same question I asked them, why didn't you just gain the required time and then post your application?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread