Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonCookie

-Name/Nickname: Caveman

-Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:36601836

-Online Times and timezone: I play almost only on the duel and I play every day on it, I am Generally online on weekdays from 19:00 to 22:00 CET. I play morning / afternoon and even at times the evening.

-Do you have a Microphone?: No, it's broken but if one is needed I will get it.

-Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have been an admin on skufs.net and I have a own server.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I want to apply on duel #1.
Yes i would visit other servers.

-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes, I am familiar with the basic, relevant commands.

-Why should we choose you?:
I am an active player and I really like the servers, however I often see problems that I wish I could do something about. I tend to report problems that I see, but the Admins are not always available.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Micspamming or insulting in voicechat:
- A single warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins mute

- Spamming or insulting in chat:
- A warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins gag.

-Stickycamping/trapping
-I will tell him 2 times to stop. If he continues to sticky camp, i have to kick him from the server.

-Hacking:
If i get called because a hacker i will spectate the player to make sure that he is hacking. I'll record a demo and during trial I will submit that demo to my mentor.

-Racism/Sexism
- I'll give 1 warning before i gag/mute him/her for 2hours if he keeps beeing racism/Sexism i will give a mute/gag for 12hour.

-Speak/write in other languages
- I'll warn them 2 times and after this i will gag/mute them for almost 60 min.

~Caveman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Caveman,
Let me give you a feedback for your application.

Chatlog:
You are always friendly, i dont see any recent insults. In addition to this, you enforce the rules, which is great.
Your chat looks fine.

Application:
Well, even tho its a little bit short, i think it contains the necessary information. Your language is also good enough to
communicate with other people (which is not always the case).
I dont have any problems with ur application either.

Playtime:
You just passed the 3 days of playtime, but since you have other admin experience already, i dont think thats a problem. You are also very often connected in the last time and your sessions are fine.
(10 hours in a row today on server... What the fuck... ^^ )

So, to sum it up, i think you would be a good addition to our admin team and i'm sure you will do your job.
+1

• Friendly
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Hey Caveman,
Let me give you a feedback for your application.

Chatlog:
You are always friendly, i dont see any recent insults. In addition to this, you enforce the rules, which is great.
Your chat looks fine.

Application:
Well, even tho its a little bit short, i think it contains the necessary information. Your language is also good enough to
communicate with other people (which is not always the case).
I dont have any problems with ur application either.

Playtime:
You just passed the 3 days of playtime, but since you have other admin experience already, i dont think thats a problem. You are also very often connected in the last time and your sessions are fine.
(10 hours in a row today on server... What the fuck... ^^ )

So, to sum it up, i think you would be a good addition to our admin team and i'm sure you will do your job.
+1
Thank you very much Miro!

• Friendly
Reactions: miro
You told me that you would have applied, but I didn't expect so early..
Anyway let's begin: You started to visit the server not long time ago and indeed you've just got the minimum playtime to apply, no recent bans/gags or whatever, short but effective app, you know how works sourcemod,fine tasks overall. In game you warn and report the rulebreakers, you always have a great attitude. The only things that bother me are your sessions, you tend to stay afk a lot and your sessions are really low (some of them don't even last 10 minutes). I hope you could work on that, but beside this I don't see any problem. +1

It's short but it has what it needs. You have experience with SM and being an Admin. You seem to be friendly. Playtime is roughly enough. Policies look fine, though I found something I'm not a fan of: you said you'll gag/mute a player for "about 60 minutes" I think straight 60 minutes are better than +-10. One thing, you didn't briefly explain how you would do your job, all you did was writing the policies. I'm not supporting you, though I'm not against you either.
I'm not an Admin so I can't vote on it but it would be +0.25. Best of Luck
Deep

Policies are considered as what they will do being an admin. That explains everything.

• Informative
Reactions: Deep
You told me that you would have applied, but I didn't expect so early..
Anyway let's begin: You started to visit the server not long time ago and indeed you've just got the minimum playtime to apply, no recent bans/gags or whatever, short but effective app, you know how works sourcemod,fine tasks overall. In game you warn and report the rulebreakers, you always have a great attitude. The only things that bother me are your sessions, you tend to stay afk a lot and your sessions are really low (some of them don't even last 10 minutes). I hope you could work on that, but beside this I don't see any problem. +1
Thanks a lot, I will work on the session!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone. Duel #1 isn't certainly my place, but I wanted to give some extra-feedback about the player, since I've know him for a good amount of time now.

Since I've known him, Caveman has always been an helpfull, kind and friendly player. From what I've seen he always behaved well with all the players and his mood has always been great. I've of course met him on Jailbreak and when he was there I've personally never seen him break any rule, he always respects the rules highly. I've also seen him enforcing them sometimes when it was required.

Of course I've never seen him playing on duel #1, but after seeing Zou's and Miroslave's posts, I see that he behaved in a good way there as well. He also knows, as he stated in the app, the basic source mod commands, which is certanly positive.

I'm pretty sure he will do a good job as an admin, I support the application. I would be more than happy to see Caveman in the admin team.

• Friendly
-Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:73203672

Your steamID is STEAM_0:0:36601836, I'll edit it for you :p

Application is short but seems to fill in pretty much everything. If you don't mind me asking, could you give us examples of what sourcemod commands you know?
I know you've been here for a while. I see you visiting other servers and show interest. I think you might have been in trouble at least once but it must of been a while ago.
I decided at this point to check your previous application ; https://www.panda-community.com/threads/application-for-jailbreak.6016/page-2

Lmao, look it's the same again here I am correcting your steamID xD
Last time there was concerns about your age. You claimed on that application you where 17 on the 15th of August 2015. This application is made 19th of March 2016. You say your birthday is on 12th of November which means you should now be 18...So, did you lie on your previous application or are you lying now?
I'd like you to remember what I said. You don't need to be afraid of your true age. If admins like you and see you as an admin, you're pretty much accepted as you can show maturity.

Edit;

https://www.panda-community.com/members/caveman-2.2488/

Also can you explain this? It's linked to your steam profile and you comment 'Who is this?' when it has to be you as steamID link needs a steam login...wtf x.x I'm getting confused.

Last edited:
Your steamID is STEAM_0:0:36601836, I'll edit it for you :p

Application is short but seems to fill in pretty much everything. If you don't mind me asking, could you give us examples of what sourcemod commands you know?
I know you've been here for a while. I see you visiting other servers and show interest. I think you might have been in trouble at least once but it must of been a while ago.
I decided at this point to check your previous application ; https://www.panda-community.com/threads/application-for-jailbreak.6016/page-2

Lmao, look it's the same again here I am correcting your steamID xD
Last time there was concerns about your age. You claimed on that application you where 17 on the 15th of August 2015. This application is made 19th of March 2016. You say your birthday is on 12th of November which means you should now be 18...So, did you lie on your previous application or are you lying now?
I'd like you to remember what I said. You don't need to be afraid of your true age. If admins like you and see you as an admin, you're pretty much accepted as you can show maturity.

Edit;

https://www.panda-community.com/members/caveman-2.2488/

Also can you explain this? It's linked to your steam profile and you comment 'Who is this?' when it has to be you as steamID link needs a steam login...wtf x.x I'm getting confused.
Hey Madact,

I did lie about my age last time and I'm so sorry about that I did a big mistake, I still don't know why i lied, but now I'm
bzusI thought you had more chance of being accepted if they are older.

What commands I know: /mute <player> <time> <reason>

/gag <player> <time> <reason>

/silence <player> <time> <reason>

/ban name> <minutes> [reason]

/slap <target> [damage]
/slay <target>

Chat: @ <message> = sm_say

@@ <player> message = send a private message to the player.

@@@ <message> = sm_csay

@red - All RED team member
@(blue)- all BLU team member
@all - all players

Vote: /vote <question> <Answers>

About that "Caveman 2" account it was when i couldn't login on this account I think.(I dunno) and it did a new acc

~Caveman

Last edited:
Reactions: Madact
I appreciate your honesty now. I'm happy with what you showed me, though looks like slight copy and paste but you've done more than what some others would of done haha :p

Hopefully I can play with you on duel :)

After playing with him and reveiwing this back again I am happy enough to give my +1. You've shown dedication and understand the importance of telling the truth. I'm sure you'll fit within the team and are eagar to learn.

• Friendly
After playing with him and reveiwing this back again I am happy enough to give my +1. You've shown dedication and understand the importance of telling the truth. I'm sure you'll fit within the team and are eagar to learn.
Thanks a lot Madact!

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Zou
should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us :)

congraz! Welcome to the team! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread