Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Donator
My name is: Danial and my nickname is Dani7

My age is: 17 turning 18 in November.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121756508

Your general online times and your time zone:

Pacific Time Zone, UTC-08:00. I am online most of my weekends from 9:00am – 4:00pm or 5:00pm. I am also available sometimes in the weekdays like Fridays or Wednesday.

Servers I usually play on and wish to apply for:

I mostly play on dodge ball servers, slender sometimes and prop hunt. I wish to apply for dodge ball servers and I’m always open minded to play on any other game modes.

Microphone:

I do have a microphone the Blue Snowball and since it’s my professional microphone I normally would talk rather than type because I think it is more efficient and if they cannot hear me I would then type.

Admin experience:

I have had experience as an admin on different games but not on tf2 and I am still willing to learn no matter how hard it could get.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod:

Not as much but I’m willing to learn.

Why should we choose you:

I am an active player. I love the servers because they are always filled with amazing people who often get furious with other people not obeying the rules and breaking them, and I know that admins are not always available but I wish I can do something about it to keep this friendship going. I would love to support by joining your team.

What will you do as admin:

I would make sure that every player gets their rights and their playing time to enhance their happiness in the servers and also make sure that a cheater does not end other people’s happiness and I would resolve that by issuing a ban to the player’s account and reframe them from the servers with an understandable reason.

What would you do if a player does not follow the rules?

As a reasonable admin I would follow the rules and make sure that every player understands them and and if they do not I would make sure that they understand before playing and if they chose to ignore the rules I would issue a reasonable warning followed up by a 1-day ban.

My policies and punishments:

Cheater/ hacker = Ban from all servers

Breaking rules = warnings (some cases 1-day ban or a kick)

Ongoing breaking of rules= 3-day ban

Afk = kick (unless if it is only for 1-2 rounds)

Cursing= It is fine for me, but if it is an issue for a couple of people I will report to you guys for more info. If it is an ongoing ill try to give warnings.

*I always include reasons why

Sadly you need 3 days of playtime if I'm correct and neither your accounts have that, I'm sorry to tell you

Reactions: Dani
Sadly you need 3 days of playtime if I'm correct and neither your accounts have that, I'm sorry to tell you

Thank you for your time Swaggy and ill maybe retry again later.

@Swaggy has pretty much mentioned it. I'm surprised someone put it as pending without even checking.

You need to accumulate at least 3 days on the server you are applying for, so you can reapply once doing so.

Invalid and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread