Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a server admin for a community with more than 30,000 registerd users (nordic). I have seen admins come and go, admins who screw up and admins who success, this person who who is applying for admin is a dedicated person to this subject. It is not often you'll see persons like this, another example is @Madact that i have seen on the forum. You don't see these kinds of persons often that spends so much time helping a community, don't miss this chance pandas.

Cya

• Friendly
Reactions: Deep
First of all.. this is my second application. My first one was invalid because my boyfriend spammed (I think).

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:104952867&advType=steamid

I'll use most of the text again. I guess I'm really lazy and tbh I think that this is all I need to say. :p

Name/Nickname:

My name is Rachel. My nickname is Dêêp <3 Pikachuu~ but my usual name is Dêêp
I am 17 but in my profile it says, that I'm older due to a missclick.

Who gave you permission to apply?

Well, no one really gave me the permission, but many players on the Panda-servers told me, that I should try to apply and yea, here I am.
*EDIT* There's a server message saying "looking for admin" or something like that, can't really remember what it actually says.

Steam ID:

I don't really know what a Steam ID is, but I'll just post what it says to me: [U:1:209905734]
(If i miss something, tell me what).
http://steamcommunity.com/id/deepchu
STEAM_0:0:104952867

Online Times and timezone:

Current Timezone is CET 3 p.m. - 10 p.m.
(It won't change any time soon)
Which server do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I would be applying for all the Dodgeball servers (preferably EU)
because that's the server I'm always playing on. But of course I would help out on every other server if needed.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

No, sadly I do not have a microphone, but if needed, I'll get one.

Previous experience as an Admin or Moderator:

I don't really have experience as an Admin or Mod, because I never really played online games, but since my Boyfriend "introduced" me to Tf2 I look forward to see the communities as many others.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Practiced a bit with @Lighty

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I started to play on Panda about a year ago, when I first played Dodgeball I was a total newbie and I stole alot of times(about 1 week), but I never really did something wrong the past months so I think that's a good sign. :p

I've always tried to be friends with every Member of the Panda-community and I can probably keep on doing so. Even players I don't like deserve their Respect, so I wouldn't do stuff to negate their fun.

Another thing to mention is, that pretty much every time I go online (when the servers are full), I don't see any Admins around, except sometimes Deadsworn and I think that it's a problem to leave stealers, blockers and sometimes Voicechat-spammers alone.

And well, since members like me due to my -quote- "friendly behavior" I think that I have good odds to be liked as an Admin.

What will you do as Admin?:

If I get accepted to the team, I will try to keep the most fun possible on the servers. As well as that, I will never discriminate anyone else. I will try to be friends with every other player and I'll try to keep insults and all other negative stuff to the minimum.
*Edit* I'll try to accept opinions from others, as well as use them to choose the actual punishment.
and for the actual question "What will you do as Admin?" I will keep the servers secure and fun. If someone does something wrong, I have a special punishment for each broken law. I will always try my best as an Admin and I won't ever break the laws on purpose.
No one wants "trolls" on a server so I guess the job is to not letting them do their job.

In Game Policies:

Stealing Rockets: Slayings and warnings, after 3 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on stealing, I will ban them for 4-12 hours after the 5th steal. I will ensure watching for harm rockets meaning that the stealing player just didn't want to die by accidently running into the rocket.

Blocking players on the other team: after 2 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on blocking, I will ban them for 1-5 hours after the third block. Since this can be an accident. I will ensure to not immediately kill/kick the player.

Killing of own teammates: Warning and kicked from the server after the second attempt, if attempted again will be banned for 1 hour.

Continous Orbiting will sometimes end in a kick and rarely in a ban. I would kill the player by freezing him every time, If he doesnt stop. But since there are players that want to "circle" at the end, I do won't anything except they get over the 4-6 second mark.

In chat:

Chat/Voice spamming: 2 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged and/or muted for 30 minutes, increasing as needed. after the 5th-6th time, you'll be banned for a day. (To make sure that won't happen again that day)

Language(s) other than english in voice/chat: Receive 3 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged/muted for 1 hour.

Racism/Sexism/Any type of Harassment towards others: Only receive 1 warning and will be gagged/muted for 3 hours if continued 6 hours is next step

Admin Disrespect: Only one warning and the player will be gagged/muted for 5 hours.It won't be tolerated. Sometimes it's a Meme/joke so I will either continue punishing or apologize for my actions.

Other Actions:

Call abuse: 1 warning, second abuse and you are banned. (according to Deadsworn)

AFK Players: Will be asked if afk or not. If afk I'll move the player to spectate. After 10-15 Minutes of being afk I will kick him.

Any type of Admin Impersonation: I will immediately rename the player. If not changed back it will result in a kick/24h day ban.

Hacking: I will make a Demo as evidence. Hacking will result in a 1 week ban/perma ban. ( I will rarely try to look at the reactions of other players, to ensure that the target is actually hacking. If needed I will ask other Admins for their advice. That will only happen if I'm not sure of the player hacking. )

I choose to apply to keep the servers safe and at their most fun. Since I have no experience and No one gave me actual permission to apply, I don't see this as accepted.
But I would really like to be an Admin and keep everything secure.
I hope you have information you need, if not, tell me.
If you have Feedback write it down, I'm always open for improvement.

Your Dêêp :)
pm me with the correct birthday and i'll correct it for you

• Friendly
That sounds dumb but what's the PM function? 'Start a Conversation'?
@Kevin
:oops:
Anyways the year is 98

just letting you know that your app is under review.

• Informative
i've just reviewed your app with some other DB admins and we came to the conclusion that we think that you are too emotional with some parts and that you also need to improve your attitude as being an admin is a serious position and players look up to you.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month so; 15.04.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread