Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickname: Cheaty McCheaterson, or Nick, in real life.

Who gave me permission to apply:
I was not asking any admin. I believe it is not needed, since I am 15.

Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:0:83161023

General online times and timezone:
I use to be online almost 24/7, except 00:00 - 08:00. My timezone is: Central European Time (CET)

Which servers I usually play on and want to apply for:
Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 (Deathrun) and Panda-Community.com TF2 #22 (Deathrun 2). In case of somebody calling an admin, I am ready to help!

Do I have a microphone:
Yes I do have a microphone, I do not use it too much, but in case of an emergency I sure will.

Previous admin/moderator experience:
Sadly, no. I was, however, an admin on an amateur minecraft server, but I am sure that it can not be counted as some valid admin/moderator experience.

Do I have experience administrating in SourceMod:
Not much, but I am ready to learn as soon as I get to be an admin. I learn quickly.

Why you should choose me for your team:
Well, nowadays many children visit the servers just to do dumb glitches, micspam, chatspam, or just to be rude to others. Also there are much polish, czech, slovak, russian, etc. people that continuously speak their language and are not willing to speak in english although they can speak in english. The worst of all is, when some child visits the server and starts continuously do the same glitch making others not able to play, or getting stuck and not willing to change team.

My policies and punishments:

In case of a Micspam, or somebody being rude in voicechat, or even people continuously talking in other languages than english
, I will warn the person at first. If he will not stop, I will give the last warning. In case of him still doing that, I will mute him for about an hour. If he will not stop after this, I will warn him once again. If he still continues, I will mute him for 3 hours.

In case of Chatspam, or somebody being rude in chat, or even people continuously chatting in other languages than english
, I will warn the person at first. If he will not stop, I will give the last warning. In case of him still doing that, I will gag him for about an hour. If he will not stop after this, I will warn him once again. If he still continues, I will gag him for 3 hours.

In case of somebody doing a glitch where he gets stuck and not willing to change team
, I would warn him at first, if he still did not change team, I would give him the last warning, if he still didnt change team, i would slay him. In case he will do the glitch again, I would warn him, if he didnt change team, I would kick him. If he comes back, willing to do the glitch again and again, I would ban him for about an hour. Then the map changes and he will not be able to continue glitching the game. In case of him doing another glitch, I would ban him for 3 hours.

In case of a hacker
, I would spectate him first, if I am 100% sure about him hacking, I would record a demo about the hacker and then ban him permanently.

I hope my application is alright and thanks for reading it!

-Cheaty

Is funny how after an ungag appeal you post an admin application, uhuh
Invalid

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread