Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname

My Steam Name is Wizzard4Life and my Real Name is Mathijs

- Your age

My Age is 17

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:53977791

- Your general online times and your timezone

Im almost everyday online (Max 7 hours. on my work "Wednesday and Thursday"Max 5 Hours) CET

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play on Dodgeball,FF2,Deathrun i would like to apply for FF2 if possible and i would greatly visit other servers in case of a report

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a Microphone

- Your experience as Admin or Moderator

I do have a little experience as Moderator

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Iam a really Active someone that likes to talk and chat with everybody i won't get mad quick but i will when i need to

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If they are rulebreaking then i use the apropiate punishment like slay,mute,kick,ban.

I will first warn the player when they are breaking the rules if they do not listen and break the rules again I'll use the apropiate punishment (listed above)

If they continue to break the rules I will kick the player with a message saying why he got kicked (like glitching or exploits) after this if the player comes back and continues to break the rules I'll bann the player for 1 hour if he hasn't improved his behaviour and continues with rule breaking then the time will increase.

When u are apply for the FF2 server or other servers you need 72 hours gameplay

Invalid due to the reasons stated above, you may reapply on 22/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread