Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Name: Kaci Smith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47177913

Online time and timezones: I am on everyday 14:00/22:00 and weekends 09:00/23:00 sometimes longer.

Do you have a microphone?: I have orded a microphone which will arrive between 15th November and 20th chat and microphone a lot.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Panda #04

Previous experiences in Admin/Mod: I was Admin on TLSD servers for 7-8 months untill unfortunately it was shut down.

Do you have experience in Adminastration with SourceMod?: I dont have much experience, but I'm happy to learn more about SoourceMod.

What will you do as Admin?: I'll make sure people know if they are rulebreaking and then I'll use the apropiate punishment like mute,gag,ban,kick,slay,ban.

I will warn the player when they break the rules,if they do not listen and break the rules again, I'll use the apropiate punishment. If they steal a rocket after a warning is giving, I will slay that player. If they continue to break the rules, I will kick the player with a message saying why he got kicked, after this, if the player comes back and continues to break the rules, I'll back the player for 1 hour, if he hasn't improved in behaviour and continues, this time will increase.

If I am accused of abuse or anything like this, I'll take demos and screenshots for admins too see.

If I see a hacker in one of the servers, I'll permanently ban him instantly, no warnings because they will ruining the experience of others and it's my job too keep the players happy and the game fair.

I'm applying for admin because when I see a hacker/spammer, there are no admins online or there not on the servers at all. I would play a entire day on Panda #04 and there would be no admins on, and the server goes into meltdown when there's no admins.

I've never seen you in-game as I don't spend my time on European servers, but I'll do with what I have.

I see you have a VAC ban from over a year ago, it's a long while ago but could you tell us why do you have it?

Also, you might want to add more stuff to your "What will you do as Admin" sections such as all your policies (stealing, blocking, chat spam, etc + punishment lengths).

Finally, I don't quite like your chatlogs, there's no spam or anything but some sexual stuff. It might just be me but it makes me frown a bit.

I'll stay neutral on this one until the policies are added and we get more info about that VAC ban.

I'm sorry about the sexual comments, they were fun and games, I never intended to be rude and offensive.
And about this VAC ban I have. I got it on Counter Strike Global Offensive for hacking. I really hated the game and I was so bored of the game, I knew I wasn't going to play it again so I just hacked it. I know this is childish and stupid and I know this now, there's no words to say about this, apart from I'm a idiot and a twat I know. I have never hacked before this or after this VAC ban, I never want to hack, there's no reason for me hacking this game honestly. But I hope you dont judge me by my past, I have really changed since then and I'm a better person then when I was then.

And as for more information about the punishemnts, if players are spamming in chat or voice spamming, I will warn them and if they don't listen to me I will gag the player if the player is spamming in chat I will mute the player for voice spamming for 30 minutes. When this time is over and the player still spams in the chat/voice I will increase the time to 2 hours because 30 minutes should be enough time to buck your ideas and learn that spamming isn't allowed, then if the player is still spamming in voice or chat I'll ban the player for 4 hours due to the fact that 2 hours is long enough to know that what ever he is doing, he should stop. And if the player comes back and is still spamming I will gag/mute the player for 12 hours, If the player still continues to spam I'lll permanently ban the player because 12 hours is enough time to say to yourself, "I'm an idiot, I need to go hosiptal to get myself checked out" and this may be extreme to others but I think it's ok, if many people think this is extreme I will listen to any other times and suggestions. I like trial and error to get better. Aswell as blocking, if a player is physically touching another player and the players dies to this blocking, I will warn the player that blocking isn't aloud. If the player chooses to carry on blocking I will slay the blocker and tell him why I slayed him just incase he doesn't know why he got slayed. And if he still continues to block I'll kicked him and put the reason why he was kicked. If he comes back and the player is still blocking I'll ban him for 30 minutes as usuall and put in a reason as to why he was banned,If the player still continues to block, I will ban him for 2 hours and put the same reason why he got banned, then if the player contunies to block I'll ban the player for 12 hours, due to the fact that 2 hours is enough time to get the message that blocking is not allowed and if he comes back and is still blocking, I'll permanently ban the player from the server, this time length is too all punishments apart from spamming in chat and voice spamming. Racism/Sexism is a big no no in my books, as soon as I see a racist comment or anything of the sort, I'll gag/mute for 1 hour instantly because racism is just unnaceptable, you can say this may be extreme or alright, but this is my opinion. And if the racist/sexist comments continue then thats a 12 hour ban because as I saidI hate racsit/sexist comments, and if the racsim.sexism still continues I'll permanelty ban the player.I think it's unnaceptable in our society. Everyone is equaly race or gender.

• Winner
Reactions: Cinte
I play alot with legend, and i can say that he is a nice guy and capable of being an admin. I used to be admin here and also on the tlsd servers so i thought it wouldn't hurt to give my opinion here.

About his chatlog with the sexual stuff in it, he only acts like that against friends. As far as i have seen he is generally nice against people and i know him for quite some time. He jokes around sometimes but he can be serious if need be and on the tlsd servers he was a good admin.

So +1 from me although my vote may not really count but just giving it anyway :)

"And if the racist/sexist comments continue then thats a 12 hour ban because as I saidI hate racsit/sexist comments, and if the racsim.sexism still continues I'll permanelty ban the player.I think it's unnaceptable in our society. Everyone is equaly race or gender."

Don't you mean 12 hour mute and permanent mute instead of banning the player?

About his chatlog with the sexual stuff in it, he only acts like that against friends. As far as i have seen he is generally nice against people and i know him for quite some time. He jokes around sometimes but he can be serious if need be and on the tlsd servers he was a good admin.
If it's the case then I'll just shrug it off, thanks for pointing this out c:
If he comes back and the player is still blocking I'll ban him for 30 minutes as usuall and put in a reason as to why he was banned
Banning for 30 minutes for stealing/blocking is quite short, we usually go for 6-12 hours at first.
"And if the racist/sexist comments continue then thats a 12 hour ban because as I saidI hate racsit/sexist comments, and if the racsim.sexism still continues I'll permanelty ban the player.I think it's unnaceptable in our society. Everyone is equaly race or gender."

Don't you mean 12 hour mute and permanent mute instead of banning the player?
I support this, I'd rather perm silence the person instead of perm banning them.

Even though some of my doubts are gone I still feel like staying neutral here as I really don't know your behavior in-game, I'm letting the other Dodgeball Admins speak.

Hoi, I happen to know Lemon(Nickname) quite well though he hadn't told me that he was going to apply.
I'll help clear some things up and then we can give our votes from there.

Everything he said about his VAC is true as I had asked many months ago.
His chat log is a bit uhm... lewd but he only speaks to friends like this, I haven't known him to do it to strangers.
Also with his punishments and such I will help iron them out for him.

I think Lemon has the capability to be an admin and he appears to be serious about applying.
Since I think Lemon will be able to do his job as an admin I will give him my +1.

Well hello there! Well since the VAC ban has been cleared out, the are two things troubling me which are the application mistakes and punishments, however I think the punishment problem will be fixed by whoever mentor he gets to have.

In the other hand, I've noticed the following mistakes that I think should be cleared out a bit as follows:
  1. "...20th chat and microphone a lot." - Did you mean you were going to use your microphone a lot to chat or...;
  2. "...I am on everyday 14:00/22:00 and weekends 09:00/23:00 sometimes longer." - You should specify your GMT (GMT+0 or GMT only for United Kingdom and countrys directly beneath it or above it);
Also some commas on other sentences would be great, still I think your english is pretty okay, it's just something I needed to point out.

With all this said, I still do think Lemon(Legend) will do a fine job as an admin, and I have no doubts he will be of great help, however I'll postpone my judgement until the mistakes have been cleared out, there's more ensurance about the VAC ban and his punishments have gotten a bit more solid and then I'll give my vote.

Cheers,
[ΛКФÐ] Usui Takumi

PS: Lemon look to what every admin has to say about your punishments you may get great upgrades that will benefit everyone of us (admins and players).

About the microphone and chat thing I said about, I said it completely wrong I know that, what I was meant to say was I use microphone and chat a lot in Team Fortress 2, but at the moment I dont have one. I'll say the time how I usually say it:
Weekdays - 3pm to 10pm
Weekends - 7am -to 12pm(midnight) or longer, depends if I am tired.
This is UK time.
Also about the racism punishment, I was suppose to say permanently mute or gag, also I have taken account the punishment times, I think I may of gone a little overboard with my times, but I hope everyone can help me out and get everything right.

Sorry about the long wall of texts I have been doing in my replys, this is my first time applying so I have no clue how to right this out, hope you can forgive me.

Everyones feedback has been such a help to me, thank you all

"...20th chat and microphone a lot." - Did you mean you were going to use your microphone a lot to chat or...;
I think that he meant that he will recieve his new microphone between the 15th and 20th of November. And he uses both the mic and the chat ingame.

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
locked and under review.
a final answer should appear soon.

accepted, welcome in the fluffy panda cave!
your mentor during the trial phase will be @DeadSworn , should you have any questions feel free to ask us.
also please accept the friend requests you will recieve in the next minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread