Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernesto Ticas

Name - My Username is -ᵗʰᵝ- Ernesto Ticas, but my name In real life would be Ernesto Ticas(I don't like keeping things a secret)
Age - I just turned 16 and i would like to be able to apply for admin.
My STEAM2 I.D. - STEAM_0:0:66992542
Time When I'm Online and My Time Zone - I am almost always online when i get home after school. On the weekends I am almost always online to play the server I am applying for.
My time zone is: (UTC-6:00)
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I almost use it all of the time except when I am
upset about something.
Previous Experience as Admin - I have some experience on being admin just a little
bit because my friend was the owner and his server got taken down for some reason.
Do you have experience using with administrating with SourceMod? Yes, but i am going
to need to know the server plugin to bring up the admin menu.
Why should we choose you to be apart of our team? I should be a part of your team
because I can really clock in hours and help enforce the rules on the server, also
I can be a cool about some stuff and give only 1 or 2 warnings before i can do
something about it.
Explain how you would do your job - If i became admin the first thing i would do
is inform people that an admin is in the server and that they should abide by the
rules. After I do that i would warn people if they start breaking the rules and
that they shouldn't do it again before i would take some action because i wouldn't
like to ban people. Lastly, I would try my best to be an excellent admin because
i wouldn't want to be fired because i wasn't doing my job, that would be very embarrassing.

• Creative
Reactions: DeadSworn
Oh hey there, I've seen you often on the server and you're a pretty nice guy, but I'm gonna be fair and judge with what I can see.

The application itself could've been a bit more spaced to aid the reading. You also omitted to include the server you were applying for, I assume it is USA Dodgeball.

Your "Explain how you would do your job" could use a lot more work like including your policies, I invite you to check some others applications to see how it could be done.

Your chatlogs are full of "lel", "cow" and other various binds/spam. This can be fixed, but I just want to point it out.

Nice sessions, account as no gag/mute/ban.

There, I'll stay neutral on this one.

Well, seeing as how I've been on the USA DB server basically since you began playing, I'll give you my viewpoint here.

~As Roy previously stated, your application could have been done a bit neater. It's quite hard to read, and could have used a bit more spacing.

~Your punishments should have been more in depth; I.E:

"Stealing: I will slay the person and give them a total of three warnings, then ban them for (hour amount - hour amount)."

~As Roy once again stated, your chatlog could do for a bit of cleaning. I understand that binds are very common in the TF2 world; I used to use them as well. But, as an Admin, you cannot break the rules that you have set in place for the regular players that enter the server. This also alludes to the "stealing" rule; I recall slaying you a few times for chasing after the rocket and stealing it when it wasn't yours to take. Now, this wasn't continuous like some people that enter this server, but remember that Admins set an example for the rest of the community; we have to behave professionally.

~You as a person seem very nice. I've played multiple matches with you, and you seem like a well-behaved kind of person. However, you do have a tendency to get a bit of an attitude on you at times; something that you must learn to control if you wish to become an Admin.

~However, there are a few things that show me you are unqualified to become an Admin at this time. First, you had to come to me every step of the way during your process of application; literally the only thing you didn't ask me how to do was fill out the template. Second, it seems that you're not... mature enough yet to handle an Admin position. You like to joke around a lot in-game, which makes me think that you'll forget your job as an Admin to play around more with the other player on the server at the time. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with you personally. I just think you need to mature a tad more before you think about taking on an Admin position. And finally, I noticed that you hit your 3 day mark a very short time ago. That looks to me as if the only reason you've been playing was so that you could apply for an Admin position once you hit that mark; not because you wish to help the community. I could be wrong, but that's simply what it looks like.

So, for now, I shall give a -1.

• Informative
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread