Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Development
Name/Nickname: Stabbin
IGN: Stabbin' Dutchman | Red Panda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41109150

Online Times:
As of this moment I'm not very busy with college. When I am though my online times are mostly from 5 pm until night comes. Weekend availability varies from all day to in the evening.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
I have had my own Minecraft community for the longest time, The community was very active but do to lack of managing, the community slowly died of until our host decided to stop hosting in Europe, the active members had bad connections and just left. I've had my own SoureMod TF2 server for a while, managed it and updated it. Mostly played MvM with friends and randoms that joined via the quickplay matchmaking system.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?:
Im mostly on the hightower servers (to chill and have a good time), I've recently been active on the VSH server, and of course I'll be taking admin requests from other servers as well. Keeping the community clean is an admins job so that's what I'll be doing when I get the chance to!

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
Yes, as stated above I have managed my own server for a while, I can also write my own plugins if I look into it. SourceMod wouldn't be a problem for me at all.

Why should we choose you?:
I've been an active member for a couple of weeks now and I really enjoy playing with the community members. I like helping Kevin and the other admins and members out with lots of stuff, I like rules and I like people that play by them. I would like to get rid of all those fun ruining people that do not obey the rules. Not to strict though because fun is a key feature of playing on the Panda server, strict rules can ruin fun so most of the time a warning is enough!

Please leave a comment about what you think about my application and give me some feedback!

Reactions: Bambi
Stabbin' said:
Name/Nickname: Stabbin
IGN: Stabbin' Dutchman | Red Panda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41109150

Online Times:
As of this moment I'm not very busy with college. When I am though my online times are mostly from 5 pm until night comes. Weekend availability varies from all day to in the evening.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
I have had my own Minecraft community for the longest time, The community was very acties but do to lack of managing the community slowly died of until our host decided to stop hosting in europe, the active members had bad connections and just left. I've had my own SoureMod TF2 server for a while, managed it and updated it. Mostly played MvM with friends and randoms that joined via the quickplay matchmaking system.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?:
Im mostly on the hightower servers (to chill and have a good time), I've recently been active on the VSH server, and ofcourse I'll be taking admin requests from other servers aswell. Keeping the community clean is an admins job so that's what I'll be doing when I get the chance to!

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
Yes, as stated above I have managed my own server for a while, I can also write my own plugins if I look into it. SourceMod wouldn't be a problem for me at all.

Why should we choose you?:
I've been an active member for a couple of weeks now and I really enjoy playing with the community members. I like helping Kevin and the other admins and members out with lots of stuff, I like rules and I like people that play by them. I would like to get rid of all those fun ruining people that do not obay the rules. Not to strict though because fun is a key feature of playing on the Panda server, strict rules can ruin fun so most of the time a warning is enough!

Please leave a comment about what you think about my application and give me some feedback!
Thanks guys and have a great time playing on the Panda servers!

And remember, don't eat to much bamboo!
o_zpsc1c838f2.gif
And remember, don't eat to much bamboo!
+1 :love:

very good admin application and you are very active on the servers :pandastunned: [/quote]

Very clean,very nice

+1 my friend.

Nice guy, nice application and overall really active. Also had much fun with him doing the Medic Ubersaw Duo.

+1
-Didixo

+1, shouldn't really have to explain.

Thanks for all the nice replys guys! I do have a great time playing on the servers with you all! :pandastunned:

+1, I'm really comfortable with this guy :fluttershy:

• Friendly
Reactions: Stabbin
I heard about this application so i registered for you again!
You are the man!, why shouldn't you be accepted?.

i don't know you for a very long time but from my in-game experiences with you it is always a good time when you are in VSH.

You always make me smile in the server because of your retarded comments on voicechat (no offense ofc it was ment good)

I know the players in panda will be happy with a admin like you, you can bring fun in TF2 which is a great thing!

---

Everything i said was my own opinion of how i experienced you, i have great times with you in prophunt and VSH and have nothing to complain about.

Goodluck Rutger!

Yay! Thanks everybody

Good job Stabbin, you got one of our Admins back who has left this Community.

Alright, now, on a serious note:

You have been a member in the community for a few months now, so far from all the times I talked to you/played with you and such, I've found out that you can be a really great guy, never saw you break the rules, you always reported the rulebreakers, and always made games much more fun for a lot of people, whether it's your silly mic spam, or your gameplay style.

Anyway,
it's a +1 from me!

Ron' said:

You have been a member in the community for a few months now, so far from all the times I talked to you/played with you and such, I've found out that you can be a really great guy, never saw you break the rules, you always reported the rulebreakers, and always made games much more fun for a lot of people, whether it's your silly mic spam, or your gameplay style.

Anyway,
it's a +1 from me!
SNIPER IS A GOOD JOB MATE! , SHHH SASCHA IS ASLEEP blissbuddy

• Friendly
Ron' said:

Anyway,
it's a +1 from me!
WHO IS SILLY? I WILL TERMINATE HIM IMMIDIENTLY

Kevin' said:
Ron' said:

Anyway,
it's a +1 from me!
SNIPER IS A GOOD JOB MATE! , SHHH SASCHA IS ASLEEP blissbuddy

SNUJPER IS A GUUD DJOP MAIT allfather

well stabbin we can try it, contact me when ur alive :fluttershy:

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread