Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girasim

Name/Nickname: Ido (Girasim | SillyPanda)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51589771
Online Times: Usually 5-8 PM
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Once in a Gmod server, And a Minecraft server
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? I play Hightower most of the time, but i like to visit Dodgeball, Deathrun, ff2 and maybe Class Warfare. If i'll be a GameServer Admin i think i'll play more VSH
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? No, But i'm willing to learn
Why should we choose you? I can laugh with the member and have Silly stuff with them (Duh :DD) , When someone breaks the server Rules or act not nice i'll comment them about that and ask them to stop, If they continue their Rude/Bad behavior, i'll warn them a couple of times for a kick (or Freeze).

Hope if make the Silly decision :D cya

+1

Though, to go into what you said about kicking: personally I don't really like kicking. I think it is the least effective way of punishing. Assuming that I have already warned the person who is breaking the rules two or three times, this is what I do in each case:

Camping / stealing: Slay. Then warn them again. This really gets the point across most effectively imo.
Speaking a foreign language: Mute
Mic spam: Mute, I usually don't even warn for this.
Chat insults or spam: Gag, unless it is really excessive.

If after these actions people insist on continuing I will kick, but that is really only my link from my initial punishments to a potential ban. A kick is my way of saying that somebody has crossed the line and if they rejoin and dare do it again I will go over to banning.

But enough Adminning 101, I still think you'll be good, so once again you get a +1 from me.

- Evo

Thanks For the Tip, i just didn't want to make the Application super long, i guess i needed details

Because you kept your: "Noob" "Hacker" "f2p" etc. Which i don't mind keeping in Mario Kart

ok, You insult people for fun, and call yourself a Free to Play?

†_ʟιттʟєcαη∂у_†' said:
and I say f2p for Myself .. but ok ^^ still -1 ôo

Do you have any reason for this -1 apart from him saying gtfo once?
You insulted people all day long and apparently you wouldn't give yourself a -1 for that. What's wrong with 1 gtfo if you'd gladly insult multiple people?

EvoWarrior5' said:
†_ʟιттʟєcαη∂у_†' said:
and I say f2p for Myself .. but ok ^^ still -1 ôo

Do you have any reason for this -1 apart from him saying gtfo once?
You insulted people all day long and apparently you wouldn't give yourself a -1 for that. What's wrong with 1 gtfo if you'd gladly insult multiple people?
Just a friendly reminder that admins need to follow the rules just as much as everyone else...

†_ʟιттʟєcαη∂у_†' said:
I rlly stopped insult =OO
One thing is that you aren't doing it. Another is that you did it.
Do you want us to let hackers play if they stop hacking after a few hours and doesn't do it again?
Because that is the impression I am getting...

†_ʟιттʟєcαη∂у_†' said:
xDD "Proof?" ~LittleCandy
Sadly, I know you can be a good admin, but, just from today/yesterday:

24 Oct 2013 15:36:33 noscope fucker ..

24 Oct 2013 18:02:10 bodyshot =)

24 Oct 2013 18:05:37 DR.manif2pnoob, why you tryhard?

24 Oct 2013 18:04:37 fucking f2p spy Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

25 Oct 2013 13:41:47 tell Me the name or I get you and ban you . Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]25 Oct 2013 13:41:37Who was the pyro ?Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

25 Oct 2013 13:35:58 tryhard spy ?: Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

25 Oct 2013 13:30:14 beni:) , you really asshole ? Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

25 Oct 2013 13:27:01 lol f2p Panda-Community.com TF2 #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

Anyway, let's stop flaming Girasim's Admin Application. Please.

i know him from dodgeball, seems to know the rules in there aswell :)

you have a plus 1 from me, you are a nice guy and asfar i know i haven't see you swearing :)

+1

1. Plays by the rules
2. Never gets mad
3. Doesn't insult people AT ALL
4. You have been in this community longer than other people posting admin applications, so therefor I think that you know the community better then some others.

So yeah +1 from me aswell

Yep, i been in this community for almost a year? Exactly like Ron anyways. I know this wonderful place when I joined the hidden (you should thank STAR_ for that) and I checked gametracker and saw the funny community name panda that attracted my eye, when I came here I enjoyed the plugins, admins when joined and kept playing on the hidden and other servers. (I'm on mobile so don't judge misspelling and being not logged in)

Def not a year, I guess from around end of March, but getting close to a year :D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread