Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin.nano

Hello everybody, I'm franklag, I'm 18(you can ask Lumius, he's my classmate) a well-known player in Dm-duel (the first server). For this application I asked permission to the magnificent Hisu(admin in dm_duel)and here's my ID(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087036447). I usually play TF2 two-three hours a day, from 14:00 to 16:00 or 20:30 to 22:30. I've played
18 days 19:46:42 hours so far, and I'm ranked #17 on dm_duel panda[#1](85,566 points).
I'm applying to be admin on this specific server, my mic is decent and I never had any experience(except for Minecraft servers)as an admin: because of this, I've never had any experience using SourceMod. I think that Panda's team should choose me for the respect that i show for the rules and for my daily presence in the arena. I'm a mature and smart(THE MODESTY IS OVER 9000) person and I always respect other people(even if i get nervous when i get killed unfairly) and I'm always available if someone calls out for help.

Thank you all,
franklag.nano

P.S.: Sorry for my cruel English

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Lukas
.....you know that your Application is simply invalid if you don't follow the template?

Put the actual template in the application, please. Thank you.

To clarify.
I invited @franklin.nano — although I didn't think he'll be in such a rush. As a person, he seems to be a fair an law-abiding player, if that's a concern for anybody.

I recommend you to look through previously accepted applications to see how they are formatted.

This is hardly going anywhere. Please make a new thread and re-do the whole thing. Your permission from Hisu will extend into the new one. Take your time this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread