Accepted [ Admin Application ] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhus

- Your name and/or nickname
TheOldSuhus

- Your age

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:75120494

- Your general online times and your timezone
UTC/GMT+02:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#17 Jailbreak

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None in tf2 but a lot in other games (for example minecraft i am admin in 14 servers, so trust me i know how to deal with trollers... etc.)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I started playing tf2 like five years ago and i am still playing. I join jailbreak a lot. I play like 4 hours and weekends i play like entire day :) (close to 13-15 hours tho.) And i see a lot of freekillers. I really enjoy jailbreak of Panda Community but sometimes i see a lot of killers. And when admins are busy/offline. I don't want to stay and die every round and watch other people die and despairingly calling admin. So that's why i want to be admin. Thx.. :)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Warn people when they do something against the rules.
**Ban length**
Sexual sprays: just warn
Racist sprays: just warn
Typing - saying bad words (racism, sexual words etc.): 30 min mute
Freekilling: 1 days and a warning to read the rules..
Chat - microphone spamming: Mute (30 min)
Camping: warning if he/she not listen 30 min ban

Last edited:
That ban length , its too much for me (my opinion), How about hackers, expoilting and cheating?

Also i check sourceban, seems that u have one 2 hour ban cause freekilling

1 of them is long time ago and other is i forgot my mic muted so accidents.. I edit ban length..

Well the policies part is not really what we use on panda that you have, but we can easily teach you that part. So no biggy.

Your chat history is relatively clean except for this that I just noticed:
31 Jan 2015 09:32:10 i will leave admins don't give a shit
But otherwise your chat history is about helping others.

For now I will not give the app a vote, since I want other's to read aswell.

Oh nvm, u have 2 bans, last was 1-30.15 and first was 6.08.14 both is from freekilling
Sorry but i swear that is what happend... last one i forgot my mic muted so it makes a bad sound :/ and i was giving orders so you got it.. Other is freekill i was young and don't know the rules so pardon me so...

Sorry but i swear that is what happend... last one i forgot my mic muted so it makes a bad sound :/ and i was giving orders so you got it.. Other is freekill i was young and don't know the rules

As i wrote, both are from freekilling, i didint saw anything of muting or gagging.

As i wrote, both are from freekilling, i didint saw anything of muting or gagging.
Ok let me explain like this.. you can ask Matt-ers? he will tell you my story that day tho and other one is too long time ago like i said...

Last edited:
so much players applying for jailbreak !! ^^
anyway, let's get started. i know skiffa and darandom told it but, yeah, you are far too strict but we can help with this. and he maybe has two bans but ... i had too and both for teamkilling and i don't think i am a "bad admin". i'd say those two bans aren't a big problem. i see him often connected and he is quite mature as well.

**Ban length**
Sexual sprays: 1 day
Racist sprays: 1 day
Typing - saying bad words (racism, sexual words etc.): 30 min mute
Freekilling: 1 days and a warning to read the rules..
Chat - microphone spamming: Mute (30 min)
Camping: warning if he/she not listen 30 min ban

These are very very harsh, especially for sprays. Sprays can easily be removed and you can warn the player. If they keep spraying it you can maybe kick/ban them for an hour (Atleast what I do) but not for a day.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
These are very very harsh, especially for sprays. Sprays can easily be removed and you can warn the player. If they keep spraying it you can maybe kick/ban them for an hour (Atleast what I do) but not for a day.
hmm you are true i will edit

@DwarfSkiffa I banned him last time. The fact was this: apparently, he massive freekilled almost everybody on red team. He was micspamming as Warden, and nothing was clear.

As he explained me after (he added me just 10 seconds after he got banned by me, and it's something I liked), the truth of things is that he Gave orders, but nobody, nobody could hear well his mic, everything was confusing. So, nobody could respect intentionally his orders (completely not understandable), and he could have thought that people didn't follow rules, and that's why he killed almost all of them.

I believe him, because he always follow rules and wants them to be respected, and he's a great admins' supporter. Obviously, he will need to learn how to be Admin in many ways (commands, bans length, tone and so on).

From me, it's a +1.

But last time I had to ban him, and it was not my accident, but his accident. What I want to say, is that you, @TheOldSuhus , you must remember that you as Admin can't make these errors. Maybe the fact of your mic was something which will never happen again, I really hope, but you also have to understand us (imagine that you do the same thing as last time but you are also Admin: you can understand the troubles.). It won't happen again, really? ;)
Anyway, I'd give you a chance, a Trial so. I think you'd be a Good Admin (and, you know, we always need Admins on jailbreak) :hoof:

@DwarfSkiffa I banned him last time. The fact was this: apparently, he massive freekilled almost everybody on red team. He was micspamming as Warden, and nothing was clear.

As he explained me after (he added me just 10 seconds after he got banned by me, and it's something I liked), the truth of things is that he Gave orders, but nobody, nobody could hear well his mic, everything was confusing. So, nobody could respect intentionally his orders (completely not understandable), and he could have thought that people didn't follow rules, and that's why he killed almost all of them.

I believe him, because he always follow rules and wants them to be respected, and he's a great admins' supporter. Obviously, he will need to learn how to be Admin in many ways (commands, bans length, tone and so on).

From me, it's a +1.

But last time I had to ban him, and it was not my accident, but his accident. What I want to say, is that you, @TheOldSuhus , you must remember that you as Admin can't make these errors. Maybe the fact of your mic was something which will never happen again, I really hope, but you also have to understand us (imagine that you do the same thing as last time but you are also Admin: you can understand the troubles.). It won't happen again, really? ;)
Anyway, I'd give you a chance, a Trial so. I think you'd be a Good Admin (and, you know, we always need Admins on jailbreak) :hoof:
not to be lazy but you said everything i wanted to say. i really enjoy him. i played with him a few seconds ago and again absolutely no problems once again +1.

From me, it's a +1.

ty for supporting me :)

I have played with you and you are nice and as far as I recall i have never seen you break any JB rules, you would really be a great admin imo ;)

Accepted.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. The Jailbreak admins (Matt-ers, Maddity) will have to decide among themselves who your primary mentor will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread