Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HikLizard01

So first here is my ID STEAM_0:0:61895851

_Hello I'm HikLizard but my Real name is Skander (Yeah I Know..) I'm 15 and I am posting this thread to be a Jailbreak Administrator. The admin Named Da-Random Adviced me to be an administrator on Jailbreak Mod, because he said that I'm often playing it ( GMT +1)/(about/more than 5 hours per day)

_For the playtime, I go online from Midday to Midnight it depends of the day ( I go more often in the week-ends obviously.) I use my microphone in everytime that i feel that i have to ^^.

_I'm playing this gamemode from about 2 years now, and I've noticed taht this realy cool gamemode have unfortunatly changed, And i'm not gonna lie, it realy makes me sad, 2 years ago the BLU team was respected and the wardens weren't always rushed and killed at the even 1 minute of the round.

And also the mic-chat was respected to, I mean now there is everyone (especially childish voice) It's a waste of time for many people who realy love jailbreak mod (like me and the most of my Jailbreak friends ).

Anwyays I could use my playtime as an advantage. BUT I have to say I've never been any moderator or admin in Sourcemod, and Why should i join your team ? Because i think taht i am in good relation with the most of you guys, Maybe not with all of you but a good part of...

_How would I do my job ?
Well I am kind of ...I'm not gonna say "tolerante" because it will be false but let's say that i can understand if someone mess up, but i understood after observing admins that they let 3 (or more) chances to let the person stop what he was doing.

And I Really learned how admins are, the maturity, the tolerance , the patience and all of this. Sometimes I try to act like you while playing but what is realy making me angry is when I am not taken seriously by the players they just ignore me and think that i can't do anything about but I can stil call you guys , but It's a real problem : Why should i Call you for a meanless person who is breaking the rules?
I just think that it's "selfish".

And I just think that only for this it's a real good reason to postulate as an administator. I'll just say that if someone is breaking the rules i'll do my best to be the most patiente and let him the most chances like you did for me earlier...

Last edited:
This really needs to be formatted better.

I don't want to be the person to say the generic "reformat before someone see's it" but seriously: reformat it.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
Reformat it by the template, looks like a big cluster of words

Last edited:
Okay I get it ^^' i'll reformat this as soon as I can.

Reformat it by the template, looks like a big cluster of words
You've just repeated what @Lukas and @Supreme have said. Their comments were made 1 minute apart from each other so I can justify them being there. Unless you're going for the epizeuxis effect it seems a little pointless. Please know when and what to post at that given time as your comment doesn't benefit the thread anyway.

Edit: and rating this comment as dumb really shows your maturity, I expected it from Vecomti, but you really need to learn to take criticism.

So first here is my ID STEAM_0:0:61895851

_Hello I'm HikLizard but my Real name is Skander (Yeah I Know..) I'm 15 and I am posting this thread to be a Jailbreak Administrator. The admin Named Da-Random Adviced me to be an administrator on Jailbreak Mod, because he said that I'm often playing it ( GMT +1)/(about/more than 5 hours per day)

_For the playtime, I go online from Midday to Midnight it depends of the day ( I go more often in the week-ends obviously.) I use my microphone in everytime that i feel that i have to ^^.

_I'm playing this gamemode from about 2 years now, and I've noticed taht this realy cool gamemode have unfortunatly changed, And i'm not gonna lie, it realy makes me sad, 2 years ago the BLU team was respected and the wardens weren't always rushed and killed at the even 1 minute of the round.

And also the mic-chat was respected to, I mean now there is everyone (especially childish voice) It's a waste of time for many people who realy love jailbreak mod (like me and the most of my Jailbreak friends ).

Anwyays I could use my playtime as an advantage. BUT I have to say I've never been any moderator or admin in Sourcemod, and Why should i join your team ? Because i think taht i am in good relation with the most of you guys, Maybe not with all of you but a good part of...

_How would I do my job ?
Well I am kind of ...I'm not gonna say "tolerante" because it will be false but let's say that i can understand if someone mess up, but i understood after observing admins that they let 3 (or more) chances to let the person stop what he was doing.

And I Really learned how admins are, the maturity, the tolerance , the patience and all of this. Sometimes I try to act like you while playing but what is realy making me angry is when I am not taken seriously by the players they just ignore me and think that i can't do anything about but I can stil call you guys , but It's a real problem : Why should i Call you for a meanless person who is breaking the rules?
I just think that it's "selfish".

And I just think that only for this it's a real good reason to postulate as an administator. I'll just say that if someone is breaking the rules i'll do my best to be the most patiente and let him the most chances like you did for me earlier...

As for the app; I really like it, though I would prefer a list of of how you'd deal with certain rule breakers. Alot of people in the shoutbox complain about the lack of jailbreak admins and as I don't really play JB but from past experiences I know it can be difficult to manage. Throughout you're application you seem very honest, you don't big yourself up as an indestructible machine who can tolerate anything, but you can sympathise with players if they mess up. Also 2 years experience with jailbreak is a whole tonne of it, and I'm sure you know the rules inside out. As for the sourceban issue, you'll have a mentor to help you with that so that, again, doesn't seem a huge problem.

You also said that you have learnt from other admins by watching them and from past experience, I know what this is like, especially if you consider those admins your friends. It definitely helps to learn from watching other players and also making mistakes yourself and after a quick glance at your chatlogs, it seems you're somewhat respectful, not clean of any abuse; "28 Jan 2015 23:47:08 suck dick of scourt" but that's to be expected from such a demanding gamemode.

I wish you the best of luck on your app :):pandastunned:

Last edited:
You've just repeated what @Lukas and @Supreme have said. Their comments were made 1 minute apart from each other so I can justify them being there. Unless you're going for the epizeuxis effect it seems a little pointless. Please know when and what to post at that given time as your comment doesn't benefit the thread anyway.

As for the app; I really like it, though I would prefer a list of of how you'd deal with certain rule breakers. Alot of people in the shoutbox complain about the lack of jailbreak admins and as I don't really play JB but from past experiences I know it can be difficult to manage. Throughout you're application you seem very honest, you don't big yourself up as an indestructible machine who can tolerate anything, but you can sympathise with players if they mess up. Also 2 years experience with jailbreak is a whole tonne of it, and I'm sure you know the rules inside out. As for the sourceban issue, you'll have a mentor to help you with that so that, again, doesn't seem a huge problem.

You also said that you have learnt from other admins by watching them and from past experience, I know what this is like, especially if you consider those admins your friends. It definitely helps to learn from watching other players and also making mistakes yourself and after a quick glance at your chatlogs, it seems you're somewhat respectful, not clean of any abuse; "28 Jan 2015 23:47:08 suck dick of scourt" but that's to be expected from such a demanding gamemode.

I wish you the best of luck on your app :):pandastunned:

I really appreciate your reply it's really supporting me ! Well I agree with everything that you said, and I have to say it's rare to find somone who agrees with this kind of threads ^^. Again i'm sorry for the messed up Thread to be Honest i just Typed my steam id and the rest was let's say "Freestyle". Well I can only Thank you for supporting me it's really helpful man :D

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lukas
Edit: and rating this comment as dumb really shows your maturity, I expected it from Vecomti, but you really need to learn to take criticism.

This. This is not the first time you just repeat what others have said, Joe. If you want to fit into the community and show us that you would be able to handle being a full admin, then stop making posts that do not contribute anything and think about what you're posting.

I would have just let it go if you hadn't marked mermite's legitimate and fully true comment as dumb. Really illustrates what people have been saying.

Now let's stop talking about this here before it gets out of hand. This is an application.

Now I've taken the time to read it with a better format, you seem like a great guy but your english is lacking, not majorly but I'm not really sure if it will be an issue or not. I'm not going to chime a vote in today as I don't know you well enough and the english is a bit weird.

Now I've taken the time to read it with a better format, you seem like a great guy but your english is lacking, not majorly but I'm not really sure if it will be an issue or not. I'm not going to chime a vote in today as I don't know you well enough and the english is a bit weird.

So, Yes I am realy bad at english writing, but I can manage myself in talking at least , and that's what , the most of the time, what admins do, my writing isn't good as my talking because I am used to hear people talk in Jailbreak more that read the chat all time, (and I have to say : people who write in the chat are most of the time saying "KILL!! KILL BLU/RED !!"etc... )
And thank you for having the time to read ^^.

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: mermite and Lukas
hiklizard is one of my favorite player in jailbreak with arizonajakub and katalander. i am sure he would be a good admin he generally respects the rules and i never had any problems with him ^^. +1

Reactions: HikLizard01
31 Jan 2015 15:31:11 Get reckt bastard kid
31 Jan 2015 16:39:04 lol noob
30 Jan 2015 21:09:54 Stfu you are failing as warden YOU need to be kicked
28 Jan 2015 23:47:08 suck dick of scourt
28 Jan 2015 22:20:52 F*ck you wanna do ?
26 Jan 2015 20:08:16 eve why you such a puss ?
25 Jan 2015 00:58:20 1 V1 ME SCRUB
24 Jan 2015 22:52:21 stfu
24 Jan 2015 22:51:42 such dicks like that diservto to die
24 Jan 2015 20:34:12 But you are stupid
23 Jan 2015 23:43:52 batards
23 Jan 2015 22:48:24 360000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 NOSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
23 Jan 2015 22:48:17 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT
17 Jan 2015 16:48:36 YOU DUMBASS WTF ARE YOU DOING ?
17 Jan 2015 16:48:30 WHY DID YOU ACTIVATE FF ?????
17 Jan 2015 16:48:24 WTF ARE YOU DOING ????
14 Jan 2015 20:18:38 !me admin ffs DO SOMETHING CMON PELASE YOUR JOB MAN
(too much caps)

23 Jan 2015 22:48:24 360000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 NOSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
23 Jan 2015 22:48:17 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT
(too much caps)
ye bad chatlog. but by the way i don't see why 3600000000000000000000000000NOOOOOOSCOOOOOOP is bad.
but for me it is still a +1 i think he would be a good admin

(too much caps)

It makes me laugh when I read all of this, and it scares me too : Where you spectating me all along me lifetime in Jailbreak ? It's realy good to mention all of this : this kind of stuff happens alot. And I don't regret any one of these words they still make me laugh without those words it won't be funny at all , and also you forgot to mention that 3/4 of those sentences are ironic and not serious, like " 360 NOSCOPE" or " 1 V 1 ME" or even " get rekt ....kid" Because those words are sent for fun and not to hurt the person most of them are with a player named "Jesus" who made one of my party the most funny party on Jailbreak we were "insulting" each other and "fighting" for the fun of it ( 1 V 1 ME ) and few rounds later an admin asked me if it was serious so i even asked the player himself if it was serious or not he said it was for fun.
And for the last one 3 freekillers were messing up and an admin was here but AFK so it made me furious to be honest.
In 10 sentences, 5 are caps 5 are not BUT 3 are serious and 7 are for fun.
My god, I mean why are you doing all this ? Do you have any problem with me or something ? If you want to discuss about it send me a private message and let's talk I have nothing against a good talk ^_^.

As I remember, ye... +1 also from me. He respects rules, helps other Admins, good player, nice app and so on...

But, surely, Hik, you HAVE TO be more mature in server, I mean: for example, in both text chat (i.e. the chatlog they posted) and voice chat (I sometimes feel you get lightly annoying, not as micspam, but generally), you usually show the maturity of a "normal" extroverted player.
If you'll be Admin, you can't write and say stuff like that, because you would become a respectful person, and with a certain maturity to have developed already.
So, it's still a +1, but remember clearly what I said.

As I remember, ye... +1 also from me. He respects rules, helps other Admins, good player, nice app and so on...

But, surely, Hik, you HAVE TO be more mature in server, I mean: for example, in both text chat (i.e. the chatlog they posted) and voice chat (I sometimes feel you get lightly annoying, not as micspam, but generally), you usually show the maturity of a "normal" extroverted player.
If you'll be Admin, you can't write and say stuff like that, because you would become a respectful person, and with a certain maturity to have developed already.
So, it's still a +1, but remember clearly what I said.
I'm sure with a bit of guidance and mentoring, he could easily overcome any problems that you brought up. I know that since getting my admin powers I've matured that extra bit. But as I said, with the help from mentors and other admins, I reckon he could become a decent admin. Chat logs for every jail real player are gunna be bad compared to other servers but it's not something to be pushed aside. Just my thoughts.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
I'm sure with a bit of guidance and mentoring, he could easily overcome any problems that you brought up. I know that since getting my admin powers I've matured that extra bit. But as I said, with the help from mentors and other admins, I reckon he could become a decent admin. Chat logs for every jail real player are gunna be bad compared to other servers but it's not something to be pushed aside. Just my thoughts.
Eh, no, my dear mermite, it's not as you say:
Other Full Admins' mentoring CAN be helpful until a certain point, but NOT if your behaviour is effectively the same bad one.
We had an admin (do you want to know his name? Michael.), which had a continuos mentoring but he was fired because his behaviour was always bad, in any case. It can't be changed everytime, so much...

Anyway, Hiklizard is far away better than that past admin, so (I hope) we won't have the same problems :hoof:

Eh, no, my dear mermite, it's not as you say:
Other Full Admins' mentoring CAN be helpful until a certain point, but NOT if your behaviour is effectively the same bad one.
We had an admin (do you want to know his name? Michael.), which had a continuos mentoring but he was fired because his behaviour was always bad, in any case. It can't be changed everytime, so much...

Anyway, Hiklizard is far away better than that past admin, so (I hope) we won't have the same problems :hoof:
Fair point, but not everyone is the same and some people CAN benefit from certain situations and certain types of teachings unlike others, but you do make a good point.

I do appreciate all the reports you give me and all the screenshots provided. I guess you becoming an admin makes it easier for both of us. But as mostly everyone says, try to keep the chat a bit more "mature"...

Other than that, I would rate +1 on this since I believe that you can handle it.

• Agree
You are nice for the most part, but you have your off moments, for example I don't like the way you act disrespectfully to the young people, and when you as a warden commanded the reds to kill me just because you dissagreed with me in an argument.

I mean you are usually nice and I have never seen you break any JB rules, I am only afraid that your random hate against "kids" will have a bad impact on you as an Administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread