Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

Donator
- Bartosz Orzechowski A.K.A Hurley

- STEAM_0:1:108045193

- I Usually Play Around 6-10pm, Also Depends If There's A Holiday -Central European Time Zone UTC+01:00

- I'd Like To Apply For The Dodgeball server -193.192.59.191:27045, If There Isnt Any Open Spots Then Maybe For The Prophunt server, And Sure I Dont Mind Popping In A Few Other Servers Here And There. On The Dodgeball server i've played about 5 hours. In fact ive met most of my friends on the server ! Id like to thank you guys for having such a cool community !

- YES, I Do Have a Microphone

- Back in 2012 I was a MOD For Lethal Frag.

- No, I do not have any expierence with sourcemod

- Well I Think I Would Be A Great Asset To The Team.

- Well If I Was Apart Of The Team, I Would GREATLY ENFORCE The Rules, You Can Ask EvoWarrior5 , I called him in on the dodgeball server on January 30,2015. 2 kids were speaking a foreign language. So yes i do greatly enforce the rules because i believe the rules were made for a reason. and that reason is so that the servers can be clean and friendly. But dont take me for a guy that has no fun , i have plenty of fun .

Last edited:
I don't play dodgeball so I can't comment on your behavior or activity, however, I can say that I believe this application to be incredibly rushed. You have answered most of the questions in sentences which seems a little lazy. For an admin application we do expect more play time aswell (I know as I have been in the same situation) and 5 hours on the server you wish to apply for is not a lot.

Also, dodgeball is currently closed for applicants:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/the-situation-regarding-the-dodgeball-staff.3765/

Yes i did rush, you know what your right. 5 hours is nothing. I should play a lot more on the servers . Thanks for the help though ! You'll be seeing another admin application from me in the near future :)

Last edited:
Yes i did rush, you know what your right. 5 hours is nothing. I should play a lot more on the servers . Thanks for the help though ! You'll be seeing another admin application from me in the near future :)
I assume that means you wish to retract your app. I'll leave that to @EvoWarrior5. As for your re-application, I'd suggest maybe applying to a server that isn't dodgeball (or has a large supply of trial admins) and you may only re-apply in a month (unless you receive approval to do so before hand from another admin)

Thanks for your time. :pandastunned:

well first of all there is no available positions for dodgeball when they re-open make a new thread.And second you must explain how will you do your job.Example:stealing:slay then kick then ban.And you could add the questions.I hope you will do better in your next application and try playing more on the db servers

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe
Sorry, I forgot to mention last night (I was tired when I wrote all that.) Alternatively, you could always just put you app on hold and re-edit it when you wish to re-open it. From what I put last night I felt I can across very aggressive and rude, and so I apologise for that, it's probably best (if you do want to put it on hold instead) that you talk to @EvoWarrior5.

Apologise for the mistake.

Last edited:
I assume that means you wish to retract your app. I'll leave that to @EvoWarrior5. As for your re-application, I'd suggest maybe applying to a server that isn't dodgeball (or has a large supply of trial admins) and you may only re-apply in a month (unless you receive approval to do so before hand from another admin)

Thanks for your time. :pandastunned:

To be honest, since he didn't receive any permission from me or Noodl this app is simply invalid. I should treat it equally to the other two.

When we do need another DB admin in a while, this is the only one so far that I'd see as a serious contender next to Clea. It shouldn't be hard to get permission when that time is upon us.

well first of all there is no available positions for dodgeball when they re-open make a new thread.And second you must explain how will you do your job.Example:stealing:slay then kick then ban.And you could add the questions.I hope you will do better in your next application and try playing more on the db servers

Will you stay out of these already? I'm starting to lose my patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread