Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeptus(ger)

My Name: My real name is Christian

My age: 15

Permission: I just asked an admin if where i can make the application but i forgot his name

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:62330330

Playtime+Timezone: I dosent know the exactly time but some days i think and my timezone is (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien

Server: I Love jailbreack and i play every day on the server longer and shorter

Micro: I have one and use it every day

Experience: I helped an friend on his server as admin but i leaved

Why me: The reason why is that i just want to help the community too and his server and also becouse there are lots of players there just want to breack the ruls of the jail and if i kan say it,
I hate it when some one breaking the rules and realising that i cant do anithyng

How would i do the job: First i warn them when if there still breaking rules i saly them if they breaking the rules again i kick and rule break ban them for some minutes, the ban time cames from the rule break so freekiller bekomes a ban for 1440 minutes.

You need to expand on the "How would i do the job" bit. Go into detail for each rule broken about what you would do. Also, I would recommend using a spellcheck over the post/

Uh Blank I really believe we don't need your help ragarding the apps.

If I were you, I would consider expanding the app a bit, since it's a bit short and doesn't really look that well made.. I have kinda played with you on jailbreak, but since there are so many players (and since it was a little while I played) I don't really remember everyone.

I have played on JB with you and you are a great player, you seem to be following the rules too as far as I have seen.

JB is a gamemode where we really need admins, otherwise players will break rules and be douchebags and go away unpunished. Any good new active admin would be highly appriciated for us JB players. Keep that in mind when casting your vote guys.

About the app: it is kinda short I would recommend you to make it a little bit longer before people start voting, your app may have a bigger impact on their vote than you think.

I would really like see you as an admin, Good luck!

• Disagree
Reactions: xXArIsKoStAsXx
Your English is not very good (your "become" is English "get/receive", your "come" is English "depends").

Anyway, as Da Random said, I don't remember clearly all the players, but if I'm not wrong, you are a good player and user.
We need admins on Jailbreak always.
You should explain better your punishments. You know, in Jailbreak there are several rules (and then broken rules).

But this is less important, because you will learn everything by experience when you'll get admin job, if you'll get it.

• Agree
Reactions: xXArIsKoStAsXx
ok here is my new apply and ons for the first i know these are my "fuck you´s" but the reason was a kid with a to hight pitshed voice ho was just freekillingthe rounds alonge. Hope you can understand:

Name: Christian.

Permission: I still asked an admin but also forgot his name.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:62330330

Playtime/timezone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien.

Server: Still Jailbreack.

Micro: I have one and i know how to use it.

Experience: Helped and friend on his server but i leaved.

How would i do the job as admin: Why me: The reason is still the same; I want to help the community and his servers and i hate when some one just breaks the rules. I can !call them but it doesent mather he still breaking the rules most times. some players going after to keep the rules but some one still comes and break them. I dont want to say all are kids under 12-13 but when there speak only kids voice most times.

Buldings: if they dont block prisenors there are no problems. But when they block theny i warn the enginer that he but it on a other position ore he gets kicked for blocking prisenors.

Camping: what i think about campers is a barbecue and some sausage but... we mean the others. Firts a warn that they must stop the camping ore camping with stickibombs. Dont stop slayed if hes anyway camping a ban for the exact time.

Baiting: First wanrings for stoping the baiting. If he dont stop a slay but is he anyway baiting i ban him for the exact time.

Vandalism and Elevators: Still no rule break but if some guards say " You cant destroy/breack it" i write that he can. If he kills him i slay the guard and respawn the player thets got freekilled.

Freekilling: here comes the point ho every one hates; FREEKILLING. If he just kill one and after that he kills him self i give a warn and resawn the player ho gets killed. If he makes an kill and dont make suicide i slay him and resawn the player ho gets killed. A massfreekiller gets a slay at first with a warn if he just freekills at the next round he gets a guard ban for 2 days online time. If he freekills again after he can join the guard team he gets a ban for 1440 min.

Mic Spam+Other language: Fist the mic spam if he dont spo to spam after i warned him he will be muted for 2 days online time. The other language gets also a mute if he dont speak english. Is he/she still speaking a other language after the mute he gets a ban for the exact time.

Freeday and guard team: If the warden has no mic he wil be banned for 2 days online time of the guard team. If some one doesnt want to be warden gets the same. If the warden opend the cell and gives orders is a freeday for opening the cells to fast. if he starts to freekill he gets slayed and gets a warn.

I hope its after the wishes from the admins and owners.

Your hopefully

Christian also named as Adeptus(ger)

I didn't exactly read the whole thing but I can see that your English is not good enough to be admin.

EDIT: didn't even notice that this was not a new app thread but an app within an app. Why would you do that? There's an edit button for these things.

I'd love to just start noting the mistakes in your english in this but they are just so many

Several Jailbreak apps are being accepted and you have not even joined the server in a bit over a week.

I'm putting this on hold for the moment.

I completely forgot that Random already asked me to close this nearly a week ago. Doing so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread