Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we can fit one more admin in the FF2 team, because mermite recently got accepted. But I still think Joe deserves a chance and if he doesn't do his job well we could just fire him (as stated above.)

If Joe gets accepted then we can't hire more FF2 admins, that's for sure. But keep my +1, never seen him act in a bad way when I'm connected.

The application has received the support needed to be accepted.

Since FF2 is now officially a no-go, we have decided that Joe will take Class Warfare and USA Hightower. The advantages in this are that USA Hightower will get its first bit of managing, from one of very few Americans in the community. Additionally, there are no rules beside the general ones, so it is suitable training and testing ground. Disadvantage is that it will be hard for Chillix or anyone to watch him do the job. It will naturally take a while before promotion could be considered.

The advice I therefore give to you, Joe, is the more evidence you have, the better. Taking screenshots and demos of your actions (without giving people an overload of material to watch) will show us how you're doing. Looking at chatlogs and sourcebans is not everything.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights; Chillix will be your mentor.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Lukas and Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread