Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie :D

Name/Nickname: JennieJanny, the real name Jennie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88555604

Online Times: My school starts in 12 more days so i will be online 4 or 5 hours a day

Online time on Panda DB 1d 11:32:34h

TF2 hours played: 613 hrs.

Do you have an Microphone? I will get one next week

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was an admin in a surf server, but the server was deleted, but i still remember some admin commands and i am a mod at a trade server and then i was removed and bought a vip for 2 weeks and vip had some admin commands so i think im good.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I usually play on dodgeball, and im starting to play on class warfare and will start to play on hale servers and to help the servers on.

Do you have experience with Source Mod and how it works?: I used to play on this
account and was an admin 3 months ago, but i will try to learn.

Why should we choose you?:I am really an active player on dodgeball, everyday i play there 3 hours or 4. And i help people if they don't know things like trade chat or how to report people for stealing and etc, im sure i will be a very good admin and help people more,
And i still kinda remember punishment table i used when i was an admin

What will you do as Admin?: I’ll help all players and other Admins, when someone break the rules, I’ll worn him, if he don’t stop, I’ll kick/mute/ban him. I’m not tolerating racism, insulting other players or something like this, every offense will be punished.

Table punishment

Insulting: Warn, mute if he/she continues.
Spam: Warn, mute/gag if he/she continues.
Racism:Warn,mute,(if he disconnected and came back)kick.
Afk: Warn, Move to spec team, kick if afk for too long.
Hacking: Instant perm ban, (No warnings).

Last edited:
Do you have permission to apply?

Right, in any case I'm specifying in the guide that people are required to state who gave them permission when they're below 15 and state so. I'm pretty much done with having to ask every single person who is below 15 who gave them permission.

Moving on.

may i ask why you are currently trade banned?

But i got this account before 6 days ago D:
So you've been an admin on two other servers and amassed over 600hrs play time in 6 days? Scammers lie all the time, and this seems really shady.

But i got this account before 6 days ago from this user D: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068460676

I know him in real life D:
1712a8c0af.png

infact that if you get marked as scammer you will be automatically banned from our servers since each connect will be checked with the steamrep api if the player is a scammer or not.
we dont support any kind of scamming/sharking/phishing, since we are also steamrep affiliated we will ban those peoples with a smile.

We will not accept anybody who is trade banned / marked on SteamRep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread