Invalid ADMIN APPLICATION (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: ArchXPita/ or Morten

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53310531

Online Times and timezone: play as much as i can, i play everyday, from 12-15 and also often 19-23. so am an active gamer :D*

Do you have a Microphone?: yes i have 1, but use it only when i feel for it :D

ive being an admin on another server before so i know what to do, and that it aint "easy" u gotta be like a parent xD

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: ehm i love all panda servers, but i usualy play at the RTD duel server!

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: to be honest i dont got much experience but a little.

Why should we choose you?: why u should choose me? hm hard question xD ehm i am an active gamer that are about online all the time, know other admins that saying to me that i should apply admin. so i did, i dont know how bad this aplication is, u might seen worse? yuup i would like to be an admin its hard work and i like new things. vote me! if thats how this is? u guys vote? xD

What will you do as Admin?: i will keep the server as friendly as possible, no racism and stuff. 1 word that i notice often is these words "fgt, fag, gay, nigger" and stuff, i dont like stuff like that, it would not be tolerated. i hope the others like me as admin, answer questions. im not from an english speaking country, but i think my english is ok :D I would really like 2 be an admin! cya on the RTD srver!

ArchXPita, Sunday at 8:44 PM

You said you were 15 years old in your other app.
Also that app's status still hasn't changed so I don't see a point in making a new one.

Why do you have 2 pending admin applications at the same time?

Also, as others have mentioned, what is going on with your age?

Otherwise, I don't think your English is good enough.

Why do you have 2 pending admin applications at the same time?

Also, as others have mentioned, what is going on with your age?

Otherwise, I don't think your English is good enough.
I think it's pretty clear he is lying about his age now anyway and I doubt he is even 15 by this point, he's probably gonna be declined anyway

Indeed. With the age thing and putting up two apps for no reason, I will just be marking both as invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread