Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NooTiI3oy

- Your name and/or nickname: My name is Arya, in-game NooTiI3oy ..*

- Your age: 17

- Your Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:1:54699760

- Your general online times and your timezone:

I am online mostly from 15:00 to 22:00, I play in irregular periods during this period. During weekends or holidays I might be online at anytime though. My timezone is GMT +4.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play on Dodgeball Server #4 routinely and #19 rarely. Yes, I can respond to any admin call for basic reports only (hacking, spamming etc..) that I get when I am online as I have never played in any other server.

- Do you have a microphone? I certainly do but used on rare occasions when I need to.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

None. However, I've had friends that are admins which I picked up few things from them.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes I do, am familiar with the basics and I found it easy to learn.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Dodgeball being the main place I head to when I play TF2 I found that there's a lack of admins most of the time, keeping the server clean from rule breakers/annoying players and having fun are the main purposes of playing any game. Moreover, am always online and willing to help whenever I can.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

*Dodgeball's main problem, Stealing: 1st time slay (slay to keep it in their mind) along with a notification stating briefly this act is against the rule, this notification can be only be closed when the player marks it as 'read' (this can be a new suggestion). A further stealing gets another slay immediately. For the 3rd time a kick and a 30 mins ban.

*Spamming: (chat) A 1 time warning. In case of not stopping a gag for 30 mins. (voice) This act is very annoying to all players and sometimes it could confuse the direction of the rocket hence I would take this seriously as a warning first then a mute for that session. However, if I found that person doing it multiple times in another sessions causing troubles that might lead to a kick.

*Blocking: 1st time slay followed by warning. If continuous repetition a slay and for the 3rd time a kick.

*Fights or unnecessary arguments in the chat: I'll try to solve the issue, if I see there's no point in talking anymore I would kick the players involved.

*Hacking: Permanent IP ban no questions asked.

There might be other problems concerning the dodgeball server but I only mentioned the ones I see frequently.

I hope that gives you an idea about myself, am open to any opinions. Good day ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awesome Spongebob
I don't remember you from the server but the app looks great.

The only remark I have is that blocking is very disruptive and I would slay for it, then warn. Same with stealing.

Gotcha Evo, I think he have different time zones as I live in Asia. I hope we play together sometime soon.

I've played with you several times on the dodgeball #4 server, you are very respectful towards other players and even helped me with some stealers/blockers on the server by telling me their names so i could have a closer eye on them. I haven't seen you steal or not following the rules, so you seem like a nice person! Good luck!

I've never seen you on the server but you seem like a nice guy and your chat log is good.
Goodluck! +1

Last edited:
I don't mean this in a malicious way but I'm confused..
View attachment 2588

Well i am admin, so is there any problems?
but i was talking about them, who arent admin, and they are rating apps, without knowing person. Also i guess that i am admin, i can rate apps without knowing person, i know how we act and etc.

Well i am admin, so is there any problems?
but i was talking about them, who arent admin, and they are rating apps, without knowing person. Also i guess that i am admin, i can rate apps without knowing person, i know how we act and etc.
How does being an admin help in anyway in contrast to not being an admin?
If you're giving a +1 to an app when you don't know them but just because it looks good that is exactly the same as giving one when you're not an admin.
Being an admin doesn't make you superior to non-admins when it comes to common sense. A good app doesn't mean a good admin and you should know that.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
How does being an admin help in anyway in contrast to not being an admin?
If you're giving a +1 to an app when you don't know them but just because it looks good that is exactly the same as giving one when you're not an admin.
Being an admin doesn't make you superior to non-admins when it comes to common sense. A good app doesn't mean a good admin and you should know that.

Maybe i know what i am exatly looking for, plenty our members are only giving +1 apps, even apps dont have all information. But if u want to talk about this send a pm to me, i dont want spam to this app things, which even not belong to this app

Chat log
Bad side:
10 Jan 2015 13:48:52 you're an fagit
8 Jan 2015 13:43:32 u suck
8 Jan 2015 13:38:10 prepare your anu....s
8 Jan 2015 13:31:18 I RAPE UUU!(joke or insult)
7 Jan 2015 13:41:06 hah u suck doom :p(joke or insult)
30 Dec 2014 20:30:34 I get it foxxy but I think if you havnt seen that stealing is not allowed till now you're retarded or smth
29 Dec 2014 15:42:14 silence yourself child
Good Side:
9 Jan 2015 11:08:51 stop trying to steal
8 Jan 2015 13:21:32 stop the orbiting plz, lets keep the gameplay fast
7 Jan 2015 16:52:28 dont stealing next time plz..
7 Jan 2015 13:50:52 stealing isnt allowed, either u go by the rule or die
7 Jan 2015 12:45:29 and sont steal
31 Dec 2014 14:02:28 stop sealing

And some more.
I saw you just a few times, but i didnt saw that u was stealing/blocking.
For now its
0 for me.

Weed papa, most of these insults were jokes to a person who is either a good friend or someone who had his profile picture as 'you suck' so I wasn't really trying to insult anyone there.
-'30 Dec 2014 20:30:34 I get it foxxy but I think if you havnt seen that stealing is not allowed till now you're retarded or smth' that was meant to a guy who stole multiple times even though many were warned before him.

Last edited:
Weed papa, most of these insults were jokes to a person who is either a good friend or someone who had his profile picture as 'you suck' so I wasn't really trying to insult anyone there.
-'30 Dec 2014 20:30:34 I get it foxxy but I think if you havnt seen that stealing is not allowed till now you're retarded or smth' that was meant to a guy who stole multiple times even though many were warned before him.
Whether it's to people who are stealing or as a joke, it isn't really a way an admin should be seen on the server insulting people; Maybe you should put this on hold and make your chatlog more clean because I think that would help your chances.

How I see it admins shouldn't be strict and grumpy all the time, jokes here and there wouldn't hurt. However, if everyone sees that as the best option I have no problem with it.

I don't see it as the best option. None of those bad remarks were meant in a harmful way; it's easy to tell him to mind it and then move on.

Well yeah I was never meaning to harm someone by anything I have wrote and that childish act would not come from me. But I would like to know why did supreme say that the chat log seems good at first but then decided to change his vote.

Well yeah I was never meaning to harm someone by anything I have wrote and that childish act would not come from me. But I would like to know why did supreme say that the chat log seems good at first but then decided to change his vote.
Don't worry about it. Mine is 10 times worse ;)

Accepting this. Welcome to the team!

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. As for a mentor, I'll put myself and Noodl up for that. Things are a bit messy regarding Dodgeball admins right now but we'll manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread