Not open for further replies.

Kuskus

Name/Nickname: Kuskus

Steam3 ID: STEAM_0:1:68471043

Online Times: Usually in finland 15-20 from monday to friday
Saturdays and sundays usually from 9.00 to 12.00 + 18.00-21.00

Time Zone: (UTC+02:00)

Which servers do you play on: I'm playing deathrun
I try to play on a variety of servers, I mostly play on deathrun, but I have enjoyed playing on Saxton Hale and freak fortress

Do You Have a Microphone: Yes. I use it if necessary to inform someone of rules and if they dont use english on voice chat

Previous experience as Admin: I have no experience for being admin, but my friend is and i have learned something from him.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod:No

Why should we choose you: I play many hours per day and i have been playing in pandaservers about an 1 year and people doesnt respect the roles as they should.

How you would do your job:I will respectthe roles and take care of that people respect them. I give 2-3 warnings from spamming to mic or chat and then i mute them and kick if they dont stop. and if someone is hacking i give a kick too.

Thx for reading this. Kuskus

As I have had to say to many people: the last part about your policies we want to see a bit more elaborate.

Moreover though, you say that you're 15, but your profile says 18. That makes me suspicious because for all we know you just said 18 when you signed up to be sure and you're now saying you're 15 so that you're just allowed to apply.

Was trying to see if I could remember you on DR. With a rank of 42 and a 6 days playtime I thought I might of recognized you. Looking closer at your GameMe last time you've played is the 15th and 23rd. You made a comment mentioning how 'all your old friends have gone'.
If anything I would suggest you could come a bit more often on DR so we can see what you're like. I know you have a 6 day playtime, but your activity recently is poor. Makes me wonder why you've applied now when you could of earlier.
Also no offence, but the application you've made only consists of a couple of small sentences. While it's nice to get to the point, some parts could be elaborated.
Overall I look forward to seeing you on DR if you do choose to take my advice. You'll be seeing me and @TreatFly real soon. I'll add anything extra to here if I've seen enough to have an opinion of you, but for now it's just inform and advise.

Wow, now u didint copied ur app from other's apps, i guess. Yours policies is just horrible, its not give to us enough informations about that how you do admins dutys. Also, we take really seriously all hackers, we dont only kick them. We would like to see more information. Also your playtime is quite small, only 6 day , if u even have playing on panda servers, its quite small compared to "your year". I have to say, you are migth to be too inactive to being admin.

If you're serious about wanting to become admin you're not really showing it very well.
For a start your application is incredibly brief; if you really wanted to become an admin you would have put more time and effort into it.
Again with the effort, it's not formatted very well. You did follow the template but you didn't make it look special at all which could help.

He never replied here again or edited his app. His age arouses suspicion as stated above. Declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread