Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blutz

Name/Nickname: Blutz (Alex)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:21727397 (U:1:43454795)

Online Times and Timezone: On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I am usually online at 16:30 CET. The rest of the days I am available around 11:30 CET, however, sometimes I might be offline because I am hanging out with my friends, but not always.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I do. I am currently not using it, but if I need to, then I will use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I used to be an Admin in TBNGC (The Black Night Gaming Community), that also had a Versus Saxton Hale server, for about a year. However, the community has shut down. I am currently an Admin in a Lithuanian community that is called Bachuru Servas, which runs a regular public server.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Usually, I play on Versus Saxton Hale server, but I might visit the Dodgeball servers as well.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I am familiar with SourceMod commands.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player who wants to play something other than competitive, so I found your Versus Saxton Hale server and I had a good time. There have been moments where I see players breaking the rules by teaming or camping as Hale, but no Admin was present at those times (Yes, we did the "!call" command). Costa also has convinced me into applying for Admin. So, I would like to pitch in and help as much as I can.

What will you do as Admin?: As an Admin, I will warn and/or punish players who do not follow the rules of the server, such as, disrespecting the players and especially the Admins. I usually mute/gag players for 30 minutes if they ignore my warnings. If they keep on breaking the rules, I will extend the mute/gag for a longer time. Players who are AFK will be kicked, so that others can join. As for bans, it depends on how far the person has crossed the line.

Last edited:
Wow, haven't seen any applications as good as this in a while. Easy to read and provides all the information we need.

As far as I've seen you you seem like a good person, I'd + this.

I convinced him in to making this application, because he would do a great job. Very nice application by the way! :D:

Looking through your chat log 243 out of 1351 messages (18%) is or contains a Lenny-face.

Other than that I would like to + your admin application.

Looking through your chat log 243 out of 1351 messages (18%) is or contains a Lenny-face.
That's not as bad as other people's chatlogs so I wouldn't worry about it.

That's not as bad as other people's chatlogs so I wouldn't worry about it.

I would just like to see what he/she has to say about it, if nothing that is OK as well.

I would just like to see what he/she has to say about it, if nothing that is OK as well.
My apologies if it's that big of an issue. I can lessen the lenny spam, it's just a thing that I have as part of my bound keys.

My apologies if it's that big of an issue. I can lessen the lenny spam, it's just a thing that I have as part of my bound keys.

It's not a big issue, it just caught my eye.

Nice guy, pretty active too :) He's always friendly and I've personally never seen him insult or break rules. He isn't super talkative but he makes up for it with the lenny-faces! Hah!
+1

Even I like this app.

• Funny
Reactions: Stabbin
Active and great player, definitely deserves an admin spot, +1 :).

• Winner
Reactions: MrCosta
Alright, with a positive vote from both VSH admins and positive remarks from others, I'm accepting this. I volunteer to be your mentor.

Kevin will add you later to give you your rights.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kevin and Supreme
I should corect myself and say all VSH admins, not "both". I forgot Matty is VSH admin as well, for some reason I thought he was a JB admin.

Thanks everyone, I promise to be as much help as possible.

Reactions: Kevin
Congratulations on getting admin man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread